Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

KF-Dead?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Hicks:
Again, a friendly reminder: we can play at weekends :P

extatica:
Sundays anyone? :)

Vasdamas:
Missed KF mod much, so decided I go look at miasma site again. Feeling bad now as I realize very few people still playing it, if not none.

Snipe34(2):
Probably the KF mod could be revived if people are keen enough, and Raj is willing.  From my pov a few donations may encourage Raj, or not, depends on him.  He does a lot of work for this site and the UT game already.

You should realize it takes money, time and cooperation.  The money isn't about getting rich - that's what you do for big game companies.  Here it's a small token that someone cares.  Also a KF specific server costs money and organization.  If you really want it - rather than random people turning up with good memories, then do something.

edit: this isn't a personal attack on anyone!! - it's also to myself personally that if I want something doing, get on with it :)

[MiA]Raj:
I could make the switch back right now, it's that easy, but who's gonna play? UT lacks players as is, the odds of anyone new finding KFMod are slim.

In order for it to pay off, the very few players that KF mod stilll has should attend regularly, not play once and then forget about it for years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version