Gaming Zone > All Things Gaming

Post your favorite video games (PC)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Veica:
Used to play a lot of UT, not so much anymore. Dark Souls 1 & 2, Lords of the Fallen, Garry's Mod, Elder Scrolls III IV & V, a little bit of E.Y.E., and most recently Path of Exile.

On console: Demon's Souls,  Dragon's Dogma, one or two Tales games, Destiny, METAL GEEEEAR, CoD: AW, and various Vita weeb games.

Oh, and also pic related.

strontium_99:
Oh dear. Here goes.
UT2004, Portal, Portal 2, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1 and 2, Left4Dead 2,  BioShock 1,2 and Infinite, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Dishonored, Defense Grid & Defense Grid 2, Deadlight, Dear Esther, Rage, Mirrors Edge, Alien: Isolation and Titanfall  ???  ;D

Oh, and Quake 2 and Quake 3.

marioratliff:
My favorite games are Call of Duty, World of Warcraft and Star Wars. Currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops III Kaufen and would start with Football Manager 2016 in a couple of days. I miss playing bomber-man though. It was an all time favorite.

france 1998:
I have a pc razer
i hate football but i like bascketball my favorite games is FSX and ut2004 and naruto

Veica:
Patiently waiting on Dark Souls 3. XCOM 2 is a lot of fun. Burnt out on Fallout 4 after a few long sessions.

I've been drowning in Heavensward: Final Fantasy XIV for the last 6 months. Never thought I'd catch myself playing an MMO, but... hey, if anyone's interested in trying it out, let me know and I can send you a Recruit-a-Friend email for some sweet bonuses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version