Flashlight Error  (Read 4579 times)

dakoslug

• dakoslug
Flashlight Error
« on: April 20, 2011, 00:15 »
Hey, again i'm new, so I don't  know if there's already a fix to this but, I play in Windowed mode. To be honest I like playing in windowed mode because I react better and it's a better experience then me playing in full screen. But I noticed that, when you turn on your flashlight, I can see that theres some sort of light exiting the flashlight but theres no beam actually hitting the wall. I can provide a screenshot if you want.

[MiA]Slim_Cognito

• Full MemberĀ 
  • you got a ship that needs some... improvements??
Re: Flashlight Error
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 06:07 »
i believe that's one of the options in the options menu...

i think that when u turn on dinamic lightning it will work. i'm not sure though, as soon as i noticed i didn't have highest quality i decided to check all boxes and then the flashlight worked :P

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:57 »
Does it work in fullscreen? Make sure you got dynamic lights and projectors enabled in KF display settings.

Anyway, I find windowed gaming rediculous.

dakoslug

• dakoslug
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 14:28 »
It's more like, I want to see what background programs and msn and other things are doing in the background. i know Alt-Tab Works but it's kinda annoying sometimes. I'll make sure I check my settings.

dakoslug

• dakoslug
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 00:17 »
Wow, how did I miss that. I think the default installation settings didn't check mark that box :S.
Thanks!