Check this out  (Read 5841 times)

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Check this out
« on: December 26, 2021, 23:54 »
Hi guys,

Since I started streaming on twitch, I found that all my amazing memories which I want to watch when I grow old,  is being deleted by twitch after 14 days.

Hell to this :D

So, I decided to create my youtube channel and if you want to see yourselves play, find this memory trove here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZuvVhjVl-nianJJG9uM4g

Subscribe pls so I know who all are watching :)

As you know I am not a professional streamer, so forgive the mistakes ;) Big thanks to Kuha and Kyado for helping me figure out the sound issues. I still did not download any app to monitor the chat but I guess I am already busy.

My performance fell as talking and playing are not the same. I never played for score and always for the flag and I intend to keep it that way :) Talking to you guys on discord /stream >> scores :D

Since I do not stream for money, if ever one day youtube decides to monitize the channel, whatever extra I get will go towards the servers. Covid hit my business very hard and I wish I could donate more. But one day surely I will make a good contribution to more lag free days :)

Cheers,
HellFire

Ps: Outstanding discord teamwork these days :)

sup

Re: Check this out
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 01:30 »
I'M THE FIRST SUBSCRIBER!! SUCK IT LOSERS!!

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 06:09 »
Thanks sup, I was having second thoughts.  :D
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 08:11 »
... Covid hit my business very hard and I wish I ...

Sorry to hear that Hell.  Let me use this opportunity to advertize one of my playlists songs.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 08:14 by The_Cowboy »
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Piglet

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 11:51 »
Covid hit my business very hard and I wish I could donate more.

I'm also very sad to hear that. It's been a hard time for people all around the world. Look after yourself and family. Hopefull better times are just around the corner.

Don't worry about the server. There's enough money in the kitty for the next bill that's due in January. I'm expecting a hike in cost due to the rise in the DS's electricity cost.

hellfire

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 20:05 »
Thanks a ton for the kind words Piglet and The_cowboy (and your song) :) Good to know about the servers. And sup, you cursed my channel already ? :D

Atleast my business is not closed. I know others who lost their business completely and these were healthy businesses but never thought of saving to backup for 2 years. I hope this pandemic ends soon as else small businesses will be in for a tough haul without government aid.

memo

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 01:38 »
Our small family bakery, four generations making cakes and breads in the Canary Islands, resists and will always resist the invading virus. Health and strength brother

Piano

• c'est faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'impor
    • pianoserenity
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 11:40 »
Hell that is exactly how I pictured you! Skullface XX

hellfire

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 11:47 »
Happy for you memo :) Be strong and just reduce costs to a bare minimum. The food industry never dies as people always eat. If lockdowns close the shops, then am sure the government will help.

Piano : Nice face eh? ;) I will try joining later today :)

Miauz55555

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2021, 23:57 »
You got one more from me. Here is mine:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKeMlA1peLHPwLcro94Z6g

hellfire

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 10:56 »
Yes :) Your channel shows up in search results too and I saw :) Thanks for posting.

Cannonfodder

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2022, 15:13 »
 ;D