Annoiying players and their stuff :D  (Read 37449 times)

matsoematsoe

Re: Annoiying players and their stuff :D
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 18:58 »
That last clip from caracal was just a good strategy in the beginning of primeval, no?

I hate it when in VCTF, someone (usually pablo :p) gets tank in base or when someone takes other team's raptor and shoots from out of bounds.

And it's really annoying when good players join the battle, and don't switch to losing team (when possible)

france 1998

• Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 16:51 »
That last clip from caracal was just a good strategy in the beginning of primeval, no?

I hate it when in VCTF, someone (usually pablo :p) gets tank in base or when someone takes other team's raptor and shoots from out of bounds.

And it's really annoying when good players join the battle, and don't switch to losing team (when possible)

I agree with you to find a solution so that nobody is camping with the tanks in the base it kills the games  O:-)

by France the best

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 05:55 »
3 kickvotes - our best solution.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 23:19 »
yeaaaaaaaaaaaah watch your language... good tip... i normally dont say things like this(in the vid) and im sorry - i was just annoyed by annoying players doing annoying stuff like spawnkilling EVERY game. thats no tactic - its childish and so i said something bad. sorry for that. but why you pick only this out? one day a troll mad jokes about jews the whole day and nearly nobody cared (admins too), today pjanno made a lot of jokes about disabled people... and yeah im disabled in reality im epileptic, i have arthrosis, and some more handicaps... it isnt really funny to joke around about themes like this... and for me its insulting too.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 23:21 by Dr Bazillus »

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42 »
That is TACTIC. And it is not even spawnkilling, we attacked free node and your team never built it.
And your behaviour with all that crying and complains is really childish.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 12:22 »
Isnt it more childish to complain other teams dont build nodes, while your team is killing everyone on that node? and to the spawnkilling... even if the node is built up and not linked to your team you go on with your "tactic"*roll eyes* with that tactic the most teams loose or the most player go, cause they want to come into game again sometimes... its childish to spawnkill all players so you can play alone too. so whats now really annoying? missing fairplay or your "tactic"?..... >:( 8)

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 18:10 »
Oh man, you continue that...
Just read the rules and play however you want. Or don't if don't like it.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2017, 06:58 »
That was only a post in a thread called: "annoying players and their stuff".
For me it is annoying, so i said it... thats all...*roll eyes*

Defty

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 06:01 »
I find spawnkilling to be a necessary evil when you have the node shield half-down just to make keep people from linking it back up when you might have access to it again in 3 seconds. So it can be a legit tactic. And again, you are not forced to spawn at that node. If you keep letting it spawn you there when there are attackers that's on you.

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 07:34 »
Don't forget about spawn-protection - you have time to get weapons. But if you start fire spawn-protection is over. So don't fire after you respawn, look around first. By the way, I often use shield against spawnkillers - it can kill manta that is trying to run you over.

Defty

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 08:26 »
I didn't know shield could kill manta, nice!

Piano

• c'est faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'impor
    • pianoserenity
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 10:41 »
yeaaaaaaaaaaaah watch your language... good tip... i normally dont say things like this(in the vid) and im sorry - i was just annoyed by annoying players doing annoying stuff like spawnkilling EVERY game. thats no tactic - its childish and so i said something bad. sorry for that. but why you pick only this out? one day a troll mad jokes about jews the whole day and nearly nobody cared (admins too), today pjanno made a lot of jokes about disabled people... and yeah im disabled in reality im epileptic, i have arthrosis, and some more handicaps... it isnt really funny to joke around about themes like this... and for me its insulting too.

Bazillus or HouseMD or whatever, I made disabled jokes to player Berttie or Ruffus or  I know he has many names but I can spot him when he plays...
Then all of a sudden you joined to chat and it seemed like you were joking too. So thats that

But that Bertti guy really is anoying, oftentimes he gets on enemy tower and spidermines the whole match players below, he rarely plays with team and such...

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 02:56 »
I didn't know shield could kill manta, nice!
Yea, but you should hit it from the side or center part, not rotors.

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 12:53 »
Winjoiners and winswitchers are a plague lately. :(
Also I've noticed a new trend - players who seem to have a beef with me (probably because I'm not afraid to tell them what I think about their bull**it and/or abuse of spidermines) purposefully play worse so my team is more likely to lose the game. I'm in 100% sure that guy named ]]warrior[[ does it, but I'm not so confident about few others like DarkSide or xxanaxx (or sth like that)...

xanax

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 22:56 »
lol Mleko, Your accusing me of playing worse when Im on your team? What would my motive or intentions be by doing that? I dont even know you, Ive never even talked to you. Just a tip for future reference, If your confident enough to make accusations about someone on this forum you should really have some proof to back up your claims
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 23:02 by xanax »