My current peeves :-)  (Read 9780 times)

Flenser

My current peeves :-)
« on: February 07, 2019, 19:45 »
1. People who don't or won't kickvote.

When someone is clearly TKing or using vehicles in a way that's throwing off the entire team's game, I'll ask for kickvotes to get that person out of the game.

I find it very annoying when people won't kickvote, even though I've made the case, people agree with me, and the offender gets two or three kickvotes. The kickvote process was added to the server to make the game self-regulating, but it takes people to actually kickvote for it to work!

Please kickvote!

2. People who are too good.

There are a few people who are incredibly, phenomenally good. Arbok and DcNr are two of these, although occasionally I'll have a decent day against DcNr.

I've only seen Arbok lose a couple of times, when the rest of his team is nearly useless. Otherwise he's untouchable, strolling through fields of fire, taking the flag and walking back with it.

These people completely throw off the balance of a game and make it pretty much unenjoyable for me.

Moi is at the top of the rankings, and he's super, but I never feel like playing against him is a waste of time. Kaal and cHIA and Rounin and so many others are a joy to play with and against. Thank you!

3. Hugs.

Why hasn't he been banned yet? He rage quits as soon as his team starts losing, so it sucks to be on his team. He switches to the winning team extremely often, so it sucks to be on his old team.

In general, he makes the game less enjoyable.

Piglet

Re: My current peeves :-)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 20:17 »
2. Hmmm...on a good day for me it can't be that much fun playing against me either :) I've been Freon'ing more recently

3. Well he had a break yesterday evening. Any more I see and it's going to be a holiday

Arbok

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 21:44 »
today i was at my worst..i could be anybody's fight :[
havent slept much, need a decent 15 hours to become normal again..
flenser btw i like playing with u bro,your'e a smart player.
and TODAY JAMES OUT RANKED ME ON FREAON..smh :'<
with that beeing said,good night.
i will dream at night about 32 ping on face-classic :D love u all=>

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 03:12 »
I have never played below 130 ping and u want 32 arbi xd... I wonder how it feels to even be around 50-60 ping... I wish.. Dc and Arbi are easy to kill...as I have said before use shield come close flak them away :p

Megumi

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 07:54 »
:'>

Piglet

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 09:23 »
I have never played below 130 ping and u want 32 arbi xd... I wonder how it feels

Try the Freon server. It has code for dealing with higher ping

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 13:24 »
i agreee with all! jaja i had voted to kick almost everyone on the server, but its more kind of advice, normally it doesnt work and perfect players go angry and play even better, and nobody kickvote besides me, if balancer is impossible to repair, i say we can add a formal rule so if a team has 2 or more perfect players they can nicely change teams and balance the game, they know who they are, is really simple, is sad to wait 2 hours for a 10 min vctf game.

and yes, ping is a discrimination bull$"% that must die!

Krellsan

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 18:58 »
God, my ass is on fire. I have no idea what to do with this, so let me share this with you. We played like a game, the capture of the flag is called. And there was one player there who is very well known to everyone. I understand that it is stupid to blame him, but ....
We started to play, Dave was in one team with Dc. Then Dc goez to specs. i got equalized cuz of his leaving.

But, he did not go anywhere! He just was in specs and watched game, real criminal, huh?

But, suddenly, Dave left, for some reason, and Dc wanted to play again! triumphant return!

And... Dc is Dc. He got skill and luck. and we lose. See? everyone vote at the end. But... my ass burnt after he says his favorite words.

But he said THAT in a moment when he was THERE

i burned out and create this post. I DO NOT apologize for my insults and my behavior. I'm just another whiner against a professional player. God, my ass burns from the behavior of both our professional players. It's became very personal for me, maybe i became too toxic for all this shit. sorry.
Thank you for watching this, hope my ass gets better.

Megumi

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 19:27 »
Nah, I went to spec to watch some youtube videos, since last game was also a Faceclassic one.

As game was taking like for ever, I joined 20 min later, then I capped in less that 30 sec (That's why Grim_Fandago and Hell_Fire lole'd), so we could play some ONS.

Also last pic from 4-0 ain't from that game.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 19:33 by Megumi »

Krellsan

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 19:39 »
why you lied about pic?  i can accept everything, but why? i did it all in one peace of time and you can noticed that i spec for  that IL guy, O(H+E)V, while i shooted the chat. Why you lied? Why you behave yourself like this? Why am i lost that 20 minutes for your pleasure? Why am not just left after equalizer? Why am i burned so hard? questions without answers.

Krellsan

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 19:43 »
Nah, I went to spec to watch some youtube videos, since last game was also a Faceclassic one.

As game was taking like for ever, I joined 20 min later, then I capped in less that 30 sec (That's why Grim_Fandago and Hell_Fire lole'd), so we could play some ONS.

Also last pic from 4-0 ain't from that game.
i will save that quote, if you wanted to edit it, sorry.

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 21:39 »
Woah! Krello take it easy bro! Losing and getting equalized is fun too just play! Never play to win, just try ur best and enjoy... Dont get upset when u lose, u will enjoy gaming more this way thats what I believe in, just chill and always remember losing a game doesnt make u a bad player...

freshmeat

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 08:11 »
I agree with Krell on this one. DcNr frequently and purposefully imbalances the game. (e.g. win-joining, rage-quitting, going to spec mode etc.) Perhaps a short ban might help adjust his attitude.

There are other good players out there (e.g. moi) whom it is a pleasure to play against.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 16:43 »
i agree with Krell tooo.... dcnr always imbalances and he is always on top with mines and destroying raptor, is a strategy i know, but it is really anoying, y ademas entiende mis insultos en español XD... not ban, but at least warn him.

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 17:04 »
there was a time I was trying to equalize the game by myself (with my low level I admit it) but I understood it was just a waste of time.
Now I just respect equalizer and stay in the team I came in game
There should be a concil before every game to built the teams (matchmaking) but we all know it's not possible
Hail Hamish for his faith in game equalizing
About Dcnr I honestly don't know cause He has been as annoying as wonderful with me so...

Don't forget uncle ben's wise words: "with great power comes great responsibility"