new level of sabbing?? lol  (Read 8033 times)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
new level of sabbing?? lol
« on: July 12, 2019, 20:48 »
Hi there, is me, your more moaning player.... time ago i have been trying to catch cozzamby (alias cybershock) cheats.. its been difficult cause every time i go to spec him he is not soo good anymore, and pph goes down of his normal over 200 to less than 100... anyway i have seen him and Best in many times sabbing vehicles and team and game... they go around wasting time and vehicles and even if thery are opposite team, they dont kill each other and play around.... i have this video, so u can check it out, they where all the game in the upper room of bloodbath, dont kill each other and didnt let anyone to be up... i vote for eternal ban and chemical castration.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0yOgYVzSx8
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 14:11 by tirofijo!! »

Piglet

Re: new level of sabbing?? lol
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 14:13 »
Video doesn't play...

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 21:38 »
soooo any good for the castration?... i also have rec of him changing teams one and another time just to make game longer.... and having 3 times the score any other good player had...

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 22:08 »
soooo any good for the castration?...
will try tell him not to do that next time when i get the chance
i also have rec of him changing teams one and another time just to make game longer....
whats wrong about helping losing team?
and having 3 times the score any other good player had...
This doesn't tell anything. Like i have pointed a few times. If you know the point system, it's no rocket science to get the points.

Link more nodes, kill more flag holders and score more with flag, you will be amazed how fast points rise

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 14:09 »
he was doing it yesterday, stoped when realize i was specting.... is not about helping losing team, he just changes team over and over..... i know about point system, but ask anyone if is posible to get 150 points in a match where the other best as moi or even u only get 90 at best, and not by capturing lots of flags, but getting shoots in the head of everyone lol, i was wondering is there a way to see a player accurancy percentage in game? please will be useful

jiRNGen

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 20:45 »
Why this fury against good players? It looks like you try to find any pretext to make them ban because they play well.You have high ping maybe try install super bersek in instant action and try on the bots, you' ll see you how it's hard to miss. And no you're wrong it's possible to reach high score even further than 200 especially in maps like facingass or toiletmap. Some day i can loose while not being in top and have a lot of points less than the 1st, some other day i can win from a lot of points compared to the 2nd, it all depends of how the game goes.It's same with all of us. You're the one who keep call the good player as cheater, it's not very cool.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 16:31 by Zinst »

«cyber:Shøck»

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 23:38 »
So:

1 I send piglet video from my perspective to judge if  he see anything wrong with my aim, yet i dont get banned for "aimbot" so stop crying.

2 On video i didnt shot best cuz he showed me way to get there without raptor, usually i play normally vs him.

3 You are not only noob at shoting - thats why u crying about me "cheating", but also you dont know how game works: everything taking flags, killing flag carriers, picking up your own flag, kill combos and even manta runs gives additional points so they stack very quick if u play well.

4 Simply if game starts sometimes i try to switch team beacuse i wanna play with players i can do some stuff ( not always) and otherwise I switch if i  see game goes too quicly ( 5-0)

5 You dont really want see your "accurancy percentage", why would you feel embarassed every game ? ;)

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 11:40 »
we are affraid of what we don't understand, it's human nature

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 14:12 »
yeah right, u are too smart for me.... so is normal to make enemy player, usually best that is like ur puppy, get on manta and make manta run for the other team?... is normal to score 4 flags in one team and then change and score another 4?----- is normal that u can shoot head even with me in middle anoying u?.... i can be bad at game, i play for fun not to be the national hero of ut2k4, i really have better things to do or i will spend 10 hours a day in this like u, even with that, if my ping could be less and u cant use cheats, guess u wont be soo "pro"..anyway is a game and i will just wait, kids always make mistakes and end up being owned, ask Xax how many times many of us blame him until finally we got him, dont count that admins are too busy for ever... "Без кота́ мыша́м раздо́лье" 

kisses and hugs :*
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 14:17 by tirofijo!! »

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 15:15 »
You are, IMHO, below average, deal with it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 15:18 by Nardaq_NL »

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 16:28 »
You are no telling me anything new, im bad as shit i know and will never be as good as pros, that doesn't change the facts, or are we going to go down that way and reduce everything to who is better, who is friend, and eventually another nonsense identities fight?... anyway i will be backing off, see you around.

Piglet

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 16:46 »
Hey folks:

«cyber:Shøck» please play the game, shooting enemies when you see them and trying to win. Never co-operate with enemy players.

tirofijo!!: we ban cheaters. The better players will often look like cheats to the less good players. In Freon - particularly with netcode on - many of the better players appear to be cheating. I grumble about it like anyone else...but I know they're not cheating.

I've spent quite a lot of time spectating players who have been reported for having an aimbot on the Warfare server.  I spectated one in the last day whose name comes up fairly frequently...and I didn't see anything suspicious.

Soma

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 18:01 »
Hi there. cyber shock awlways sabbb reporter in faceclassic and nobody can take it like me when I stopped him he kicked me. he always wanna join to [best"s] team to play together with him. his team always win I can not play freedon right now, all players are uncomfortable and so much players kicked him but he did not stop we have to solve this plz to play like past.

Soma

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2019, 13:36 »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qKGZL8dW9CrRrYwoMgNuClGZFGjc0mGE

see cyber when he sabb reporter and nobody can take it and stay underground