]warrior[ (IL) sabber  (Read 11129 times)

Caracal

• caracalRus
]warrior[ (IL) sabber
« on: June 24, 2017, 07:00 »
Probably you all know that spawnkiller  ]warrior[ (IL).
Now he is sabbing. Please ban.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 16:08 by Caracal »

france 1998

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
Re: ]warriro[ (IL) sabber
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 13:13 »
Probably you all know that spawnkiller  ]warriro[ (IL).
Now he is sabbing. Please ban.

I confirm that warrior sabote the games
by France the best

lord_noob

Re: ]warrior[ (IL) sabber
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 22:29 »
yes, regularly frags spawns, really annoying

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 00:41 »
just 5 min ago, teamhampering, idle @ manta and doing other nonsense things

XaX

• Piloto88
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 02:19 »
He Has ban in other full server for indeterminated time, for the same reasons

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 22:38 »
I don't "like" him too (but he's just an online player I've never met IRL, so...). We have a sort of beef, which even reached a point where we teamkill each other (but it seems like both of us are fine with that, so plz don't do anything about it)... But I can't say one thing about him - that he's a bad player.
We have pretty much similar skills, and usually reach similar scores (+/- 1 to 10 points of difference), so I feel obliged to defend him. Just one thing - what sabber scores more than 90 points in a game? Also, did you call pushing wehicles in the base (while the center of action is literally on the other side of map) a sabbing? Come on.

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 15:30 »
Also, did you call pushing wehicles in the base (while the center of action is literally on the other side of map) a sabbing? Come on.
Yes, I do. Action was in center, not "on the other side of map". And bender and especially raptor can be of critical importance at this kind of moments. Moreover, I prefer to respan in base and take vehicles from there.
Just one thing - what sabber scores more than 90 points in a game?
As we see, this one. He gets frags from spawnkilling. He rarely sabbs.
He is totally different from you. He never plays for team, only for stupid frags.

Piano

• c'est faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'impor
    • pianoserenity
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 19:36 »
Warrior does spawnkill more than sabb, but he does it also. It has come to a point where upon entry to game I kickvote him immediatelly, and a few other players do too. Sometimes he plays ok and nice, but most time especially in VCTF he manta smashes newborn players around the enemy base. Now don't get me wrong, every now and then someone loads manta and drives to enemy base and goes around and smashes enemies....that is part of gameplay, Warrior does it consecutively, purposely killing spawners....

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 13:33 »
The sabotage (sab) part of the equation is unacceptable. I will have a chat with him immediately.

The spawn killing part of the equation is current unavoidable. Think about how you would define a rule against spawn killing in a 2 node map. Annoying? Yes. In the spirit of the game? No. Mostly unfair to noobs? Yes. If we punished warrior for spawn killing, then we would have to punish Chum/Bertie/Banana, Spyder/Metro, Dcnr, etc, etc for the same, less-visible offense. (actually, I'm warming up to that idea :) ) But warrior's current mode of 'playing' is simple enough to counteract, much like Pablo's tank-in-core mode is.

Seriously though, the best we could do is an N+1/N-1 rule, which would take massive amounts of time to monitor. Even the core-camping rule on Torlan is burdensome to enforce so I don't think that's the answer.

It would be nice if Raj could code a 'Spawn Killer' kick routine. :) Some folks come on this server and never start/build a node, never try to take the flag. I suppose it's either to stats-pad or release some much overdue stress since I can't comprehend what purpose they think they're serving to the team.

Function as a community and kick-vote the 'trolls' (that's how I think of them, only here to create disarray and negativity). I suspect they'll get the message eventually.

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 14:07 »
I hate spawnkillers but when i fail  to destroy an enemi node( like 4), it appens that I stay there and spawnkill enemis to let the time to my team to rebuild the node, until i die or have to destroy an new enemi node threatening our nodes so...
warrior is useless for his team and worse even but I noticed he sometimes get the flag back
I would be glad if he could be banned but I think winteam joiners are worst than that type of player
Sorry for my english
CU on Mia

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 14:17 »
He is totally different from you. He never plays for team, only for stupid frags.
Well, that's kind of you. Thanks :3

I wouldn't totally ban spawnkilling. It's a useful tactics in ONS when enemy team controls most of nodes: losing team sends 2-3 spawnkillers so they turn the attention on themselves and make enemy players busy, meanwhile the rest of team focuses on building the nodes and striking back. And in CTF spawnkilers can be easily dealt with tanks and other vehicles that spawn behind the base.

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 14:29 »
I just saw warrior was in top 10 ...

Piglet

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2017, 13:47 »
Top 10 sabbers maybe :P

Piano

• c'est faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'impor
    • pianoserenity
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 09:42 »
The spawn killing part of the equation is current unavoidable. Think about how you would define a rule against spawn killing in a 2 node map. Annoying? Yes. In the spirit of the game? No. Mostly unfair to noobs? Yes. If we punished warrior for spawn killing, then we would have to punish Chum/Bertie/Banana, Spyder/Metro, Dcnr, etc, etc for the same, less-visible offense. (actually, I'm warming up to that idea :) ) But warrior's current mode of 'playing' is simple enough to counteract, much like Pablo's tank-in-core mode is.

S

I regulary njorg about spawnkillers but I see your point here. On the other hand, there is spawnkilling like most players do that enables their team to get some time to build node or something, but with warrior its different. He takes manta and spanwkills for extended periods of time, half the match sometimes, I mean ok that is helping his team but still in ctf it just aint proper way to play...think we can agree to that
Also Chum/Bertie/Banana/Crymore/Spyder/-.-/Clarence are all names of that player (just so you can be alert when he arrives), but his offenses are much bigger. Alongside all match long spider-mining enemy from their tower he is just rude and one of those players that say "easy" just to piss you off. Now ok, maybe I'm easier to piss of than most players but still...that is not normal behaviour, he should be warned. I'm just sorry I haven't recorded his playing some months back, that was the worst, he seems to cooled down nowadays a bit and plays ok. Even top scores for team...

Piglet

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 11:02 »
ONS: "blacks (JP)"... camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up camp camp camp hide camp hide hide camp fire at node starting up