More Maps  (Read 6031 times)

FugasBoss

More Maps
« on: February 16, 2019, 11:35 »
More maps.Hello could you add more maps such as convoy etc. in the vote? 8)

Piglet

Re: More Maps
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 16:43 »
I'm not a fan of assault.

FugasBoss

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 19:55 »
I'm not a fan of assault.
By any chance would be good.Bombing run,assault,and instagib ctf.Or other types of maps ONSLAUGHT,CAPTURE the FLAG..3 Maps over and over it would brighten up..it would Be good to think about adding some maps to the voting system.. >:D

Piglet

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 20:35 »
The only good way to add new maps is to make it a non-demo server...then we could play all kinds of good things

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 13:00 »
sorry to botter you, but is the freon server a demo? or the ictf? i really dont know, and more than that, i have the steam version of ut2004 but since it runs slow on ubuntu, i play a pirate version and i can play all maps and games same as the steam version, maybe if all the people that have demo install this version we can all have fun, a little bit illegal, but thats ok.

FugasBoss

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 17:42 »
sorry to botter you, but is the freon server a demo? or the ictf? i really dont know, and more than that, i have the steam version of ut2004 but since it runs slow on ubuntu, i play a pirate version and i can play all maps and games same as the steam version, maybe if all the people that have demo install this version we can all have fun, a little bit illegal, but thats ok.
there is more about it that it's worth the money  https://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/unreal-tournament-2004-server.php somewhere I saw a rent a server for about 4Euro.But I can't find it..for Example unreal deal pack costs in the Czech republic 4euro and contains Unreal 2: The Awakening,Unreal Gold ,Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition,Unreal Tournament 3 Black,Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition.. ;)

Piglet

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 18:25 »
The Freon and iCTF servers are full versions

maybe if all the people that have demo install this version we can all have fun, a little bit illegal, but thats ok.

Not ok. Why would it ever be ok not to pay for something that you are using?

Krellsan

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 19:12 »
Not ok. Why would it ever be ok not to pay for something that you are using?
and it cost less a dollar on steam sales. not much price for a joy. But on demo we have bombing run with bridge of fate, which can be fun and enjoyable map.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 19:36 »
piglet: like air, sunlight, water maybe and even food?.... jajaja im fully lefty side of the force sooo i guess i dont see it wrong, the game has been profiting 15 years already... maybe they should make it free now, more than the cost, not everyone has a credit card or use steam, we are old remember?...
 and why dont we add some vctf in the iCTF servers?  theres a chance?

Piglet

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 10:35 »
So the government has been profiting from bank notes for more than 15 years so it's fine to copy them...

No. Theft is wrong. You say that you have a steam copy but use a pirate Linux version? If you are using the key from the steam copy then you're not using a pirate anything.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 13:17 »
1. yes, always.

2. i downloaded a windows pirate version, that i run on "play on linux" because steam always crashes, soooo anyone wih windows could use it as a full version, cmon piggy, you are being robbed everyday :D.... come to the dark side jajaja

Piglet

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 14:27 »
No! Will remove any further discussion of piracy.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 16:19 »
:( nooooo are u a cop? jeje ok no more about it, but can be added more vehicule maps to the ictf? it is possible?