ONS Ban Suggestions  (Read 49653 times)

solar

ONS Ban Suggestions
« on: July 07, 2012, 21:28 »
I can't play for a while due to sprained hand. Just now this player http://www.gametracker.com/player/%C2%A4%40%7F%C2%B0S%C3%B8%C3%B1!c%40%7F%7F%C3%9F%C3%B8OM%C2%B0/95.211.124.135:7777/ was warned about wall hacking and was told if he did not stop he would be reported. He continued doing it and is probably there right now still doing it. Come spec and kick plz.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: ONS Ban Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 23:37 »
Too late to catch him in action

Tween Killer

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 17:40 »
Raj... Never like to point a finger but a ounce for pevention is worth a pound of cure in this case
Its a specer not even a player named Stephanie... she usually hangs out on the UMGleague server but showed up here this weekend
She turns the server into her private chat room with BS stories and brings some players to stop while playing and talk it up and there goes the game
She's on the OMG server with guess who "Swamp" and game becomes unplayable more like a chat room their players complain
Just a heads up she is not good news
If you need more info PM me and I give you a good back story
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 18:19 by Tween Killer »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 18:28 »
ok, thanks for the info.

I saw Sonicboom online today, he agreed not to shoot through trees again. Lets see how he keeps his word.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 18:37 by [MiA]Raj »

apex

• Tuner Racer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 09:19 »
Hello Dear Miasma,
Love the way you guys are working with this server,
But i just wanted to notify you guys about a player who is using bots and radars while he plays, which completely ruins our gameplay.  :(
His in game name is = ooh yeah he has changed his name alot of times to avoid been caught here those names are = Tiptak,Turbo,Moomin,Krzywonos and many more. I know that these are all his names.... sorry but i couldnt be able to find ip address..i dont know how to do it. ooh yea for more proof here is a little video i captured while he was botting  ^-^ = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IuUFA3bxPs ... and a pic when i told some people to spectate him and see him playing =
Thanks and i hope you guys do a quick action about this
,ApeX

~ BELIEVE ~

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 16:06 »
Got no record of him...

Tween Killer

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 16:39 »
Good documentation
Is the 5 second spawn protection still in play?
Got crushed by a manta a few times recently.
Thanks
TK

apex

• Tuner Racer
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 17:24 »
Quote from: [MiA
Raj]Got no record of him...
grr  :(

~ BELIEVE ~

[Zon3r]

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 09:43 »
Mind keeping an eye on Grüs got? cause i think hes toggling autoaim on and off, quite often he has super aim, and i really mean it. the reason i think hes cheating is that i know him from another server (C), and he sucks ass, cant even aim

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 20:10 »
Thanks for your input

apex

• Tuner Racer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 08:44 »
( nnel& ) Found using a bot and radar....video to be uploaded soon!

~ BELIEVE ~

Piglet

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 22:50 »
"Manta"  96.227.250.131, tonight pretending to be an admin and trying to boss people about. Somewhat surprised when he got kicked.

[MiA]Spitt

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2012, 23:55 »
Grubs a Regular player @Ceonss server, that im usually playing on.... No way grub gotts cheating.. Dont you think laborhienz(Admin) and all of his regular top players would have caught him by now.. Anti tcc server too... Grubbs just a good player.

Mind keeping an eye on Grüs got? cause i think hes toggling autoaim on and off, quite often he has super aim, and i really mean it. the reason i think hes cheating is that i know him from another server (C), and he sucks ass, cant even aim

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 01:10 »
But we have caught him cheating once. It could be that he stopped using it, it could be that he just doesn't use it on that server because of Anti TCC, we may never know... But, if he has learned his lesson then that's good :)
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

[Zon3r]

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 10:41 »
Grubs a Regular player @Ceonss server, that im usually playing on.... No way grub gotts cheating.. Dont you think laborhienz(Admin) and all of his regular top players would have caught him by now.. Anti tcc server too... Grubbs just a good player.

U didnt understand me. i was saying that he has very good aim on Mia, but sucks ass on ceonss. see the difference? he can't cheat on ceonss so he sucks, but he Can cheat on mia, that why the good aim. and he was using autoaim before i posted here