Banned And kicked  (Read 11504 times)

HaReEdY

Banned And kicked
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:06 »
Hello,
About week ago I was banned from Apex for "botting" as I've been told.
However, I tried to talk to Xan and discuses that issue with him.
and today I've been kicked from Galaxy for reason "already banned".

I hate to accuse anyone with something I'm not sure that he/she is already doing , Please Galaxy before you tell me I can LIE you could ask Xan If i talked with him or not.

apex

• Tuner Racer
Re: Banned And kicked
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:10 »
Thinking an admin as a fool to use third party apps is surefire way to a ban.
I also quite use to seem that you play ok but you shot me with 2 shock beams as soon as i jumped out of the tower and use a shock ball? Mate i am  not a fool actually and i dont believe what others are saying about you and also having an admin as a friend or so doesnt changes anything for me. Obviously i was playing under not(Apex) name.

Don't even waste your time appealing this latest ban, there is precedent for you doing this and i myself saw it.

~ BELIEVE ~

HaReEdY

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 13:18 »
Apex, If you think I was botting for 2 shock beams, I don't know what to say on this , It's your server and I have nothing to convince except to say am not botting.
And about my "admins friends" as you said (sure I would like to be friend of xanax), if i found any server admin before xan I will have the same conversation i had with him.
And about not trying to waste my time on it , I think you r right :)
By the way:Sorry for my bad  English

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 16:24 »
Haredy ..this is nothing personal! if another admin says ya were botting, then it must be true.
so you dont need to let me look bad ! Xanax didnt wrote any about you.
Its up to Apex, its his Decision - not mine.

HaReEdY

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 20:10 »
Galaxy, believe me I don't  want to make you look bad , I hated that you called me liar
However, thank you for your reply

Piglet

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:49 »
It can be very difficult to differentiate between a reasonably good player and a botter without spectating them. Even when spectating, a good player with a fast framerate, low sens mouse and low ping can look very suspicious.

When I play on TAM servers frequented by some very skilled players I'm pretty competitive - but I play on a lot of different servers and on ONS servers I get accused of cheating most days I play.  Not many peope seem to play a range of gametypes and they're not used to people actually being able to aim...

When things are going well on TAM servers and I'm up against good players and I'm "in the zone" I can go up to about 60% hit percentage. On an ONS server anything above 20% probably looks like cheating.

It's a difficult one.  So - he managed a couple of hits from a distance? Bots will do that. Good aiming players will too.  Even poor aimers sometimes have good luck.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 17:04 »
yes he bots , there  has been 2 different occasations where I have seen him aimbot

that's my bad I didn't demorec it , but its a good thing finaly he is caught

I dun have anything personal aginst him , we've barely ever spoken to each other

and most of the time when I talk about a person boting on mia , I have proof of it , I couldn't catch him but its good 1 of the admins of mia caught him

maybe he will learn and in the future stop himself from boting

he is a good player even without the use of bot . dun know why he chooses to use bot software

[^.0]{!n$Mon}

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 08:28 »
What about players who just keep spawn killing

xanax

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 11:10 »
the times ive played with him, I did not notice him botting... I agree with avi, hes a good player so if he was indeed botting i dont understand why he would do that, since hes actually a pretty good player. I wasnt there when apex spotted this. Hareedy I consider you a friend, but after checking some of the old admin ban threats, apex wasnt the first person to of accuse you of botting. The only thing I can say is is that the times Ive played with him I have not seen him botting, although lots of these aimbotters make sure not to do that type of behavior if any admin is arond, and i assume you were using a fake alias apex when you spotted this. I wish I could be of more help regarding this situation, I do know apex, as hes a long time player and I will easily admit apex can spot a botter much easiler then I could. I hope the allegations arent true but unforunately its really not looking that way at the moment.

HaReEdY

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2014, 15:56 »
Guys, Thank you all for reply,
AVI, I recall that you once answer someone who was played with us in the same game called me cheating, and you said I'am not, and you spect me than.
Thanks for you to say to me I'am good player it's good thing, But as I said before I don't need to bot , I play for fun , I was addict (and still) of ut2004.
Xanax  Sure players when see admin joined don't use cheating , but I don't cheat :)
and many thanks for saying am good player, it's good thing for me
there is days that I found my self too hot in the game , I found my self played will and good , and other days cannot even get close to high score players.
that's all

xanax

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2014, 16:25 »
will sum this is up

Do I think he cheats? NO  , But I know apex and if he says you were cheating, i really don't what to say..  last week I played a match on mia vctf to be exact, by the end of the match 3 players including Guys like GEK  swore I was cheating it got to the point where one of them was demo recording me to post on youtube, I was innocent.

Piglet probably sums it up best with his post, I Would 100% give you the benefit of the doubt Haardy just because I play with you all the time and never have i seen anything suspicious from your end, but like I said there are 2-3 other admins on the forum that say otherwise.

For the most part MIA is very very fair, is some jerk team kills, or any other infractions the ban gets removed in a matter of days, but botting the rules apply differenty from what I understand those who cheat... the ban stays...

Hareedy, you didnt happen to demo-rec the game? If so this could probably put the whole thing to bed.

Raj is a busy man, but unfortunately I think he will have to make the final call on this.

HaReEdY

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2014, 17:20 »
I'll record both , demrec, and record myself when playing :D

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2014, 18:51 »
So is he banned or not ? Because he plays now at Mia !

HaReEdY

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2014, 18:58 »
I now know who kicked me with full adrenalin :)

apex

• Tuner Racer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2014, 06:01 »
Reporting in.

Not trying to brag or so but i also have alots of TAM experience its not that i am completely dumb or so...

Hareedy is a straight ban. but unfortunately it's a brand of idiocy which is cause for a ban, and you still try to join the server while you havent appeal the ban successfully yet? I can further add this to the case of ban.

We can't keep acting as you are purely innocent. i saw what you did and thats why you are banned.

I have no opposition to a reduction, but That's also for the others to decide. I personally am not impressed, though with this.

~ BELIEVE ~