MasterOfPuppets (FR) - win-team joiner  (Read 5198 times)

Caracal

• caracalRus
MasterOfPuppets (FR) - win-team joiner
« on: April 18, 2017, 04:09 »
He changes to a stronger team very often. In the start when he see that his team is weaker. Or if his team is starting to loose and it is not possible to change he goes spec and joins winning team as it becomes possible.
It was not a big problem while he was a bad player, but now he has some skills and his behaviour breaks the balance greatly.
Please, ban him for a while.

Dr Bazillus

Re: MasterOfPuppets (FR) - win-team joiner
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:01 »
Today dcnr and warrior did, too. Dcnr is often switching, too... one ctf three times in row... that disbalances sometimes total game

[MiA]NiiGeL

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 19:18 »
He changes to a stronger team very often. In the start when he see that his team is weaker. Or if his team is starting to loose and it is not possible to change he goes spec and joins winning team as it becomes possible.
It was not a big problem while he was a bad player, but now he has some skills and his behaviour breaks the balance greatly.
Please, ban him for a while.

heard this from others too, i will watch him from now on.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:22 »
Yeah this masterpuppet is a well known switcher , always wanna be in a stronger team  , maybe a warning will be enough , ban is too harsh of a punishment

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 14:54 »
His wining team joining is like habitual now , he only plays on the wining side , goes to spec and joins wining side ,

a temp ban can maybe sort him out , getting him kicked many times didn't seem to do the trick

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 08:42 »
masterofpuppets is winjoining/joinswitching now nearly every(!!) game... I played torlan in a team with rybeck against him and pumuki. We got all nodes one after one and he called me a botter :D then he specced and a few seconds before I destroyed the core he winjoined my team! plz ban this guy, even if it would be for a few days or weeks it would be better than let this guy winjoin every(!!) game. It is slowly annoying!