Rage quitting saves life  (Read 29672 times)

Molgan[ApA]

Re: Rage quitting saves life
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2020, 23:50 »
Nvm..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 07:49 by Molgan[ApA] »
Drunken_Ninja

HandsomeBob

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2020, 19:59 »
Player Sup abusive language for me not winjoining:

https://ibb.co/H4ySDXt

sup

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2020, 22:47 »
Player Sup abusive language for me not winjoining:

https://ibb.co/H4ySDXt

Good job, you just proved that you are a winjoin...

You joined in red team, that was better at that moment, got equalized for the blue and left. At that time the game was tied and you said you left because "you didn't want to be winjoin".

the blue team started to lose, I told you to join. After all, you don't want to be winjoin, right? What did you say? "Nope" and joined the red team as soon as possible, claiming it was the team you had initially joined. In the end you lost anyway, I think you were ashamed to rq after winjoin

now you came here fast to post this "abusive language" excuse cuz you're afraid of being banned

no matter what team you joined, if you left, you need to help the weaker team. That's what a good player does, but of course, your blood pressure doesn't let you do that... ::)

HandsomeBob

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2020, 22:55 »
Wrong, liar. I didnt join red, WHEN GAME STARTED I WAS ALREADY RED.

I spectated for a while ( smoking) then rejoined red when IT WAS LOOSING at center node (Torlan).
After that i got autoswicthed to blue, and then when spectate to  not be reported for winjoin again by moi.

I rejoined red when was loosing at center because that was my team from the begininng.
Then u came up with ur crying hater bs saying i winjoin red lol.

Also you making other players idiots and lame and making fun of their health issues says a lot about you lol. Hater.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 23:18 by HandsomeBob »

sup

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2020, 23:46 »
oh god, I'm too old for this
Ok man, u're right, sorry
have a bantiful day

HandsomeBob

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 00:05 »
You should apologies for swearing at me and minding your own business next time, old man.

sup

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2020, 07:58 »
You should stop smoking if you have hypertension, Einstein.

holyspam

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2020, 10:35 »

Piglet

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2020, 12:02 »
I ask very little of people - but one thing I do ask is that people be nice....as much as possible.

In-game: have fun. Play the game. Try your best to help your team. Try not to abandon your team too often (I have wife and kids and often have to drop out of games until late evening when they are all asleep)

Soma

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2020, 14:00 »
vlad I have an advice for you please when you join play your matches without leaving I noticed you many times you join then specting then joining then switching then specting….. you do that many times,so please just join and play without these behaviours when you do that you will you will keep out of trouble thanks.

HandsomeBob

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2020, 11:55 »
vlad I have an advice for you please when you join play your matches without leaving I noticed you many times you join then specting then joining then switching then specting….. you do that many times,so please just join and play without these behaviours when you do that you will you will keep out of trouble thanks.

How bout you don't condone anymore your hater friend Sup abusive language and do a more objective OP job.

https://ibb.co/gZ5rZxn

Not only he insults other players but has the arrogance to make  threats with ban just because you're budddy- buddys.

Piglet

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2020, 13:31 »
The only people with ban-hammers are the admins. By and large we try to be tolerant....

Just be nice to each other :)

sup

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2020, 08:52 »
Man, I'm so proud of u! Keep up the good work!!

HandsomeBob

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2020, 21:44 »
Started round in team blue, said ''brb" and went spectate. Came back after few minutes with score was still 0-0, joined game.
Then server put me in red so I figured to switch back to blue because I was blue at start of game.

I always do this because if I went in the other team all haterz would say i switched team (picked better team) after i came back.
Piglet kicked me because I switched from red to blue saying I should stay where server puts me, meaning I shoudev stayed red even if at start I was blue, and I agree with this, but...

BUT, since my last ban I was very careful to not be wrongfully  acused of winjoining, especialy by a group of fan players of mine who hate me a lot and stalk me to catch me with a winjoin to ask for my ban.
If i I would do exactly what Piglet said, meaning to stay where server distributes me after coming back in game, even if at start i was on the other team, would it be considered picking teams, switching teams by  going brb for 3 minutes and then rejoining in the other team ?
I would like to know what players who say I am winjoiner think about this.

Piglet

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2020, 22:27 »
That's not quite what I said.

I said you should stay where the server put you unless the teams are badly balanced.

What I saw was you join then swap teams. I don't keep track of who needs a smoke when.