Readyplayerone antics  (Read 4815 times)

freshmeat

Readyplayerone antics
« on: May 23, 2019, 15:48 »
Hi admins

Could you please look into player readyplayerone's behaviour? He is a bit of sore loser and sometimes unbalances the game on purpose. Today he was losing in (ONS) Spambox so he abandoned his team and went into spectator mode. His antics include switching to the winning team, winjoining from spectator mode, going into spectator mode when he starts losing etc.

Piglet

Re: Readyplayerone antics
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 16:59 »
Maybe it's time they had a break from playing.

I'll give them a time out for reflection

[TmB]-Rybeck_83

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 08:52 »
Hi Piglet,
So I think this is really not fair!
Since one may come with allegations, claim things and get away with it? I say now what about another player and then gets a break?
Just to reject the accusation of the jealous Banausen ...
a) When I get into the game, I will not go back or forth
b) Yes, when I realize it does not make sense to play because it does not work, I switch to viewer mode ...
c) I'm not a "Winjoina", either I lose or as I said before - I'm in viewer mode!
d) And if the balance is so awfully bad, it can happen that I deliberately switch to spectator mode to switch a "Winnerteamjoiner" into the loser team (but then stay in the audience!)
e) If someone asks me if I can help or change balance or fairness, I like doing that too!
d) Sure there are players I do not like and then I stay stubborn or watch me play against them to give them a memo ...
PS: I think who should sit in the glass house should not throw stones `freshmeat` !!!

So Piglet, I ask for leniency, and that this suspension is lifted here to continue to observe the situation and neutral!
I'm sure I have my quirks but I would say that I'm a fair player with sense of justice!

Can you ask Soma and many other players about me to make you a picture of it, Dave is also often on and get all the stuff here with;)

In this sense, hopefully soon #peace

Piglet

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 11:45 »
Ahh... what you don't see here are the other complaints and discussion on pm.

Hopefully this has given you a chance to think about how others may be affected by what you do.

Suspension lifted

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 16:24 »
I'd like to say that RPO's behaviour never bothered me
I may not play often enough to have a jugement so I'm just leaving it here
HF !