First map, KF-Cenotaph-of-Despair  (Read 11247 times)

Audrey-Rafael

Re: First map, KF-Cenotaph-of-Despair
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 17:37 »
Wow, talk about mapping skill.

Thanks, I learn much.

For the next map, I'll start by making the room, then I'll make another room, useless, in which I'll make oddshape Bsp, Convert them to Staticmesh and add this mesh to the first room. at the end, I'll delete my second room or my BSP room, DO a first to see how it would, then convert it and finaly install it.

It is a bit long, but it will be good.  Hoverer, you did a little error.  how can people reach the money and the chainsaw now ?

NO worry' I found a way to correct the situation, hoverer, there will only be one door now. I learn how rotate things  and I am happy about it.  I test it. OKay thanks. I think I should be done with the map, next time, I won't try to make such stairs and passage going trought stairs, I'll do something else.  Personnaly I see no other problem, so thanks you.

Never tough, but it reduced so much the size of the map. Still I find no trouble now, ONly an useless path, I'll let it alone

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVTELIQT.. O, here it is.  I've done a last change, but important one. It is the only thing I could do.

Do you think my Box is now suitable for online play ? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGVEDJVX... just here.  cause I think it need the same optimization

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 18:57 by [MiA]Audrey-Rafael »

Snipe34

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 00:00 »
0-0 map half the file size!  Tho yeah, the pointy staticmeshes replaced the bsp decor so there is only really one of them, as I said.  :D

Played through till round 8, fell into the water again lol.

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 00:43 »
I just played it and did not played attention, was chased by stalker and I fell in the water.

OHhh. losing like in wave 2 at first try, in my own map.....

Seem to run correctly online..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:27 by [MiA]Audrey-Rafael »

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 21:59 »
we won
Yeah.

For the box, the version right now. it only temporary, I'll have to update it for v3

Cenotaph of despair in online play, I know about red color of the light and etc, and flame going trough wall, it does not matter me that much, not that bad.

big contrast between shop and map, you cannot miss the shop. it is blue, while the map is Red, made on purpose for an easier time.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 22:07 by [MiA]Audrey-Rafael »