Hola!  (Read 5197 times)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
Hola!
« on: April 12, 2018, 14:42 »
Hola! My name is Cris, in game i go by tirofijo!!

im from ecuador, a tinyhole in latin america, i love food, cats, music and books, i started playing in miasma 2 years ago, more or less, and i was terrible, it was very hard for me to get 100 adrenaline even in a 2 hour game. After so much practicing and nicely advices now im better, just wanna to thank u all cause this being a great help to overcome my boring job and my studies, o yeah i started playing ut2k4 in 2k4 in highschool and then in university, i am really easy to get mad and a bad loser so dont take me serious neither, and yeah scoffield is the best player in the personal meter he inhabitates.

P.s. this is a video of a place where i might live soon, enjoy it! 

GPREZQ

Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 14:47 »
 :) hi good to see you and welcome   :) always fun to play with 

Piglet

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 17:01 »
Hihi. It's cold and wet here in the UK at the moment. +1 on the relief from the boring job.

GPREZQ

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 17:04 »
Piglet yeah hope you have fun hope to see you back soon  :) O:-)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 19:15 »
is not always cold and wet there master P.?---- now im in Quito that is also cold and wet most of the time, i wanna cry all day

Piglet

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 19:18 »
It's not always cold and wet - but seems to be particularly so when I go on holiday!

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 10:47 »
I am sure that the weather in UK since 2 days has made you smile and go sun bathing and BBQ :) If Paris reached almost 30, I can imagine in UK with the beer ;)

Hope this summer stays long and good like the winter which gave Paris its first good snow since years. But enough of that and long live the shine for the next few months  8)