Lockerz? Really?  (Read 5262 times)

[MiA]Pepe

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Defy the tyrannous stars
    • http://steamcommunit
Lockerz? Really?
« on: May 10, 2010, 18:28 »
Guys I just joined it a few weeks ago.
For those who don't know about it: its a site that converts points earned by watching videos (only the first time foor each video counts) at the site in prizes. The thing is that this happens once a month (so its a  little about luck). Its called "redeem". To see how much things cost there go to
Code: [Select]
www.lockerz.com.
Idk but lately I feel like I'm beging hehe

And now there's the shoping section available for those members that were able to invite 20 friends to join (the "zlists", wich I'm not so I'm pissed I can't buy with discount earned with points hehe).
So the question is: Is lockerz worth it??

I'm not sure anymore. I wanted the paypal money there to buy games but I'm kinda sick of  lockerz. That's why I'm asking

If any of u guys want invites to check it out a little more I can send it.

Thx already for the attention.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 19:51 by [MiA]Raj »

Over n out.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Lockerz? Really?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 19:51 »
Don't know anyone who has actually received something from that site.
There is no such thing as "Free", no matter what it is. If you're under 30 years old, you will learn eventually.

Just my opinion... ;)

[MiA]Pepe

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Defy the tyrannous stars
    • http://steamcommunit
Re: Lockerz? Really?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 21:47 »
I know its not free. But since someone has internet and has to study sometime in front of the computer (like me lol) it might represent some sort of gain in relatively little time and effort.
But I also dont know ppl who received something from the site... I think it was effort wasted then lol damn u lockerz :D

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 21:51 by [MiA]Pepe »

Over n out.