again... racism, misoginy, and chovinism.  (Read 21374 times)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
again... racism, misoginy, and chovinism.
« on: April 11, 2019, 20:47 »
sooo im not really good with harassment... i usually go to hand in real live, but well in games i fall in hard answers i admit it, but sometimes it goes all wrong with some players, so heres an example, i already had "differences" with scoffield, and im pretty shure he already knows im a woman,  i know my answers are bad too, but come on, calling "thieves,prostitutes" the "third world" people is a little too much.

dont know what else to say, but i wonder if these "men" are soo brave in person.

sup

Re: again... racism, misoginy, and chovinism.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 23:25 »
tu eres muy hermosa para perder su tiempo con alguien tan gilipollas, cariño. Pierda su tiempo conmigo te tratare como una diosa  ;)

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 00:17 »
Let me guess is he flirting again? Lol sup :)) can u translate? Xd
Well I too did not like it those comments and I told them that's enough  too much abuse and to stop, but even when tiro left they still didn't. I felt bad for Tiro...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 00:22 by Killer_XTREME!!! »

sup

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 04:04 »
I would not be so predictable! xD

"You're so beautiful to waste your time with someone so asshole, honey. Lose your time with me I will treat you like a goddess  ;)"

GPREZQ

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 09:38 »
 ???  :) O:-) that's sup for you  ;) Hey sup  :)

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 13:34 »
So, Scofieldd, Warpig, ChocolateChip......
You all went WAY over the line from gaming 'banter'....
I don't even think we need to explain why, just read above and be embarrassed.
May be the heat of competition but in no way acceptable.

Not that any of you participate in the forum and will understand why you're banned for a week.

Tiro, from the inception of the server we've requested that all participants use English. I don't feel jaja needs translation but other comments in English would help us mono-language folks from burning up google translate.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 14:34 »
I would not be so predictable! xD

"You're so beautiful to waste your time with someone so asshole, honey. Lose your time with me I will treat you like a goddess  ;)"

Gracias bonito  :) ..... si alguna vez viajo a Brasil seras mi primera visita jaja

so in english:
"thanks cutie, if i go to Brasil someday i will visit you first" hehe

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 14:36 »
So, Scofieldd, Warpig, ChocolateChip......
You all went WAY over the line from gaming 'banter'....
I don't even think we need to explain why, just read above and be embarrassed.
May be the heat of competition but in no way acceptable.

Not that any of you participate in the forum and will understand why you're banned for a week.

Tiro, from the inception of the server we've requested that all participants use English. I don't feel jaja needs translation but other comments in English would help us mono-language folks from burning up google translate.

ok, i promise i will try to badreact less, and will use english, only if i am chating with other spanish talking gamers i will use spanish. Thanks!

HimmelBerg

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 11:32 »
Men usually don't like it when women are stronger than them and if as a woman just shove it in their(or his) face(s), these men will resort to make you feel bad. I won't blame them because I know they can't help it. Their ego is hurt so much they don't know what to do so they do what they do in the end. My advice would be for the "women" to just ignore them in order to avoid conflict.

I am personally very frustrated about the lack of balance on the server and sometimes I take it on people too. I am really very sorry for being a jerk but sometimes I can't help it to tell people how jerks they are for not balancing. I am trying to balance but I am not a good player so I can't really do much. It really needs auto-balancing somehow. I may be a noob but I'd like to play the game too. People don't get and care about that. It's sad.  :-[

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 12:14 »
Your ‘advice’ sucks.
The men need an education not a hall pass.

Equal teams has always been and will be forever a problem. That’s life in general.

GPREZQ

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 14:21 »
Please don't take this the wrong way Himmel, but can't up just come on and show us you have fun instead of complaining all the time . Piget , and all admins works real hard to please all in here and he always does things to solve problems why not try and say well done mate instead of complaining you will do real good in server just get use to the players like we all have done . As a female player, and admin , i just play like they do and kick their butts  :D Have fun in servers see you there  :)

HimmelBerg

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 15:46 »
Please don't take this the wrong way Himmel, but can't up just come on and show us you have fun instead of complaining all the time . Piget , and all admins works real hard to please all in here and he always does things to solve problems why not try and say well done mate instead of complaining you will do real good in server just get use to the players like we all have done . As a female player, and admin , i just play like they do and kick their butts  :D Have fun in servers see you there  :)

I'll try.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 16:23 by HimmelBerg »

Piglet

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 19:31 »
Thank you for the edit.

GPREZQ

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 00:05 »
Thank you Himmel :)

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 17:05 »

Equal teams has always been and will be forever a problem. That’s life in general.

:)) :D :D       :(