Dead Space Porting  (Read 4810 times)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
Dead Space Porting
« on: May 26, 2015, 12:10 »
 :-[

Can someone tell me how I can port the Dead Space monsters to Killing Floor (Steam)? How can I use Dead Space monsters instead of the regular KF (Steam) monsters?

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
Re: Dead Space Porting
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 15:45 »
If I remember it was either a gametype or a mutator. I'ts been a long time so I can't remember :(
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 02:04 »
Just an idea like that. but I do remember when I used to try thing here. I was ablen to summon a Raptor in Kf Maps for solo-play with the same commands we used to summon extra crawler on some maps and god know I use to hate those... crawler, first times we all got killed...

only problem, is that the raptor, when they die, they still have their UT death, and they did not quite work with KF.

but maybe if you can do the same trick I did, then you could still summon those monsters on KF, somehow.

I could help you, sadly, I'm on a laptop now, old pc is dead, my newest laptop ue linux and I did not install any game, not that I want too. o, yeah, I lost my experience. sorry.

Edit : I think I am out of place here, so bored..
sorry for my non-sense
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:06 by Audrey-Rafael »

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 13:03 »
 :-[

To Audrey-Rafael,

Hey bro, long time no hear!

o, yeah, I lost my experience.

That sounds really serious! Is it contagious?!??

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 14:28 »
Holy shit, you're ALIVE! So many people have resurfaced lately, it's like 2011 all over again :P

But thanks for the reminder about the commands, Audrey. If I remember I had to add some lines to one of KF's .ini files to get the Dead Space creatures to work. Again it's been about 3 years and I don't remember exactly ;_;
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.