Pirate/Warez key banned  (Read 24208 times)

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Pirate/Warez key banned
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 17:25 »
még több új kép.
valójában sokan kérdeztek tőlem és JL ikertestvéremtől, hogy melyik verziót használjuk.
mert a közzétett képernyőképeken egyesek megemlítették, hogy a betűtípusunk is egyedi,
a betűk vékonyak! és másoknak nagyon tetszik, és szeretik ... és sokan már megkérdezték tőlünk, hogy melyik verziót használjuk ...
mi az Unreal Anthology Gyémánt kiadást használjuk! 💎
és a gyémánt💎 kiadás 4 játékrészet tartalmaz: Unreal , Unreal Tournament Game of the Year, Unreal II The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 2004

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 14:01 by Piglet »

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 18:53 »
I'm on my second copy, since losing all my (physical) games/music and books back in 2015. My own stupid fault with some poor life choices, but mistakes are good; always something to learn from them! 8) What I learnt was I only do digital now, it's harder for me to lose things and also takes up a lot less space  8)
Stealer.T32

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 09:46 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell

Miauz55555

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 10:50 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell
Ask the admins from the invasion server. Normaly your stats are connected to your GUID .. so your CD-Key .. the server admins from the invasion server should be able to change it, but ask in before.
When your ID is not on the list, https://punter.vengefulllama.com/index.php your actually save. You find it ingame under settings -> game -> down there.

Piglet

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 15:00 »
You can switch back and forth between keys as much as you like with the process noted here:

https://miasma.rocks/index.php?topic=1678.msg21396#msg21396

Piglet

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 10:36 »
Warez key with guid e81ee08a22de4391cf6b35f30335cde8 also banned. Used by a botter so anyone using it is affected.

Don't be a cheap-ass. Buy the game for less than the cost of a pint of beer.

HandsomeBob

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 10:48 »
I am from Romania and I am poor. Don't have money to buy the game. Guess I'll join another server. BB and have fun to all.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 11:09 »
who buy Vlad the game?xd

Piglet

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 11:35 »
I am from Romania and I am poor. Don't have money to buy the game. Guess I'll join another server. BB and have fun to all.

The game was available for £2.19 last time I looked. I doubt you're so poor you can't afford that if you can afford a computer good enough to play it.

You also don't use this CD key so you have either misread the forum thread or you're really just here for the drama.

holyspam

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 18:41 »
Buying a game that gives you thousands of hours of gameplay, sounds like a good investment regardless of cost

sup

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2021, 00:50 »

NO!! WAIT! WAIT! I HAVE A GREAT IDEAAAA!

I don't know how I was able to think about it, I'm so proud of myself!
Just follow my reasoning process. It's a little complex, don't be embarrassed if you get confused

What if... U go a day without smoking???
I'm sure you'll be able to buy an original copy with the savings you'll make!!
Yeah I know.. I'm a genius!  :-\

great voice btw

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2021, 02:09 »

NO!! WAIT! WAIT! I HAVE A GREAT IDEAAAA!

I don't know how I was able to think about it, I'm so proud of myself!
Just follow my reasoning process. It's a little complex, don't be embarrassed if you get confused

What if... U go a day without smoking???
I'm sure you'll be able to buy an original copy with the savings you'll make!!
Yeah I know.. I'm a genius!  :-\

great voice btw
Based on my calculations, I'd have to go two full days without smoking to pay for a copy of UT2004, assuming it isn't on sale at the time.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Paul

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2021, 05:56 »
save health, buy the game:)

}TCP{Cloud

• If everything is a dream, don't wake me up.
    • Cl04d
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2021, 06:40 »
I got some legal keys left, hit me on discord for those, if needed.

Piglet

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 15:51 »
The thing is he's not even using the key that's been banned. He's just here for the hissyfit.