is racism, homophobia and in general asshole ness permited?  (Read 21393 times)

Piglet

Re: is racism, homophobia and in general asshole ness permited?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 16:00 »
That would be quite a lot harder!

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 17:45 »
ok, say the date and time, a game is to be played.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 19:14 »
yeee . m so happy this is turning into a match fight rather than a , personal fight , lets choose our teammates and fight  on the best server that is miasma  , i suggest someone make a thread about what team they would wanna have vs the players they wanna go against and lets fight each other on the game like we are supposed to , what do u guys say , is it a good idea or not :D

lets do it :D

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 19:29 »
How about you people grow up and deal with the fact that some words from the internet can't have an impact on your life? Why should anyone give a f*ck about your lack of self-esteem and inability to ignore the shit some anon writes on the internet?

I can easily sign myself under Ayn Rand's stance on racism (http://alexpeak.com/twr/racism/) because it's immoral, primitive, collectivist excuse to violate individual rights, but let's be honest - it's only the internet and you'll never meet me, Balls and other shitposters in real life.

qubit

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 19:53 »
mleko, if a six-year-old girl would like to be 30 years old, she can now slip into her mother's shoes, paint her lips red and try to move like an adult. It will still take 24 years for her to reach the age (and mind) of 30.
So let the kids play a bit until they get to the point of actually being grown-up and standing over things. ;)

Have a nice weekend everyone.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 19:55 by qubit »

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 04:35 »
But the idea of the match is good.
I believe it will be great if there will be closed games with password on servers sometimes, e.g. on friday evening. Can you imagine: no Pablo and other noobs, only good players in teams!

Piglet

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 08:57 »
Actually, all good players makes for less interesting games. The less good players add the random factor.

I was thinking of setting up a Freon server... You'd see some serious skills there
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:31 by Piglet »

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 13:18 »
Yeah I agree with @Caracal and @Avi.BEST.noob, its a nice idea!...will be fun...now those will be really good games fr sure!...lets do it!...miasma all the way.

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 21:07 »
Speaking of matches/games, I think that we should have an option to play deathmatches tho.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 22:39 »
Yeah! you see, there´s always a good end when facing racists, and to the "im old and serious and that shit doesn't botter me" well dont read this tread.... back to gaming i could play in the usual times but remember i will be at work so no cry if i be afk some little time, weekends could be in morning times, im in the NY time zone, so do the math. Let's kill each other!!

memo

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 05:52 »
your boss knows you play at work time?  ;D ;D

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 14:33 »
Yeah! you see, there´s always a good end when facing racists, and to the "im old and serious and that shit doesn't botter me" well dont read this tread.... back to gaming i could play in the usual times but remember i will be at work so no cry if i be afk some little time, weekends could be in morning times, im in the NY time zone, so do the math. Let's kill each other!!

Stop the 'racist' accusations. That's not what happened. He found your gameplay and comments annoying and lost it. He has apologized and is back on. If you continue to taunt him and prolong this incident, it'll become your problem.
If you're at work, don't game. It would be beyond stupid to lose your job for this. Also, being AFK and being inconsistent in your play isn't really fair to the others playing the match. Think about that a little bit.

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 16:00 »
how serious.... first nobody can tell me how racism looks, im pretty sure i know it, calling someone "filthy nigger" is dam pretty racist, i mean if u dindt got it change the word nigger for gringo and think about it. Second if he doesn't like me or my gameplay he can ignore me like i did with him, he also rage quites in last minutes, shitcomments and I aint crying, and above all this wasn't a "in the game" thing, he just fall over me in the shout box caliming i spawnkill, thing i dont do. Third i wont lose my job i play at lunch times and when everything is relaxed; dont worry, yet im always try to put "spectate" button when afk, i very rarely change teams on purpose when game has started, and to finish this and keep the game nicely, i will assume he apologized, just for the sake of the fun. let´s make those teams!

Ballz.XXL

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 16:15 »
how serious.... first nobody can tell me how racism looks, im pretty sure i know it, calling someone "filthy nigger" is dam pretty racist, i mean if u dindt got it change the word nigger for gringo and think about it. Second if he doesn't like me or my gameplay he can ignore me like i did with him, he also rage quites in last minutes, shitcomments and I aint crying, and above all this wasn't a "in the game" thing, he just fall over me in the shout box caliming i spawnkill, thing i dont do. Third i wont lose my job i play at lunch times and when everything is relaxed; dont worry, yet im always try to put "spectate" button when afk, i very rarely change teams on purpose when game has started, and to finish this and keep the game nicely, i will assume he apologized, just for the sake of the fun. let´s make those teams!

i take the "filthy nigger" part back you happy now ? [for the 3rd time im a nigger also] 2. if i knew you was a girl, i ignored you from the start, cause now all the bla bla bla talk in-game make sense.  :D

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 16:26 »
well thanks, "nigger" worst racism always come from own people pfffff now we can continue with the misogyny..... naahhhh kidding aint have time nor wishes, I sayed lets play and made those teams. something good came from this, let's do it