Craft Beer  (Read 11884 times)

[MiA]Dave

Re: Craft Beer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 13:36 »
After 4.5 hours of mowing, I light the fire pit (wind permitting) and take a seat. 8 minutes, tops, to remember I should have a scotch next to me.  :))

Saturday was up @6. Men's group puts on a breakfast (pancakes, sausage, scrapple, apples) for 4 hours to start off the day for a local festival. Go home after that, then mowed. After that  a quick bite, fire/seat/scotch to cap the night.

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 22:30 »
I never drink beer, I hate any alcoholic drinks,i also hate the smell of alcohol! I drink soft drinks on my birthday, or sometimes I drink energy drinks sometimes. Alcohol never!

Sorry, my english not the best!

ah probably best you don't get into them, I got very into them 2 decades ago, quite tricky to stop doing them! I drink a lot of lucozade but can't drink energy drinks any more, the smell puts me off :(

Your English is fine dude, I understand you perfectly  8)

When you get to my age you bypass the beer and go straight to the scotch.  >:D
Lol Dave, I live in the middle of malt whiskey country :) There is a malt whiskey trail in Scotland, and it's all around me. I avoid spirits, I try to finish them all then end up in a drunken heap anywhere in the house  :)) :'( >:D
Stealer.T32

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2021, 23:39 »
I live in the middle of malt whiskey country :) There is a malt whiskey trail in Scotland
No you don't, and no there isn't.  Scotland is Whisky country, remove that erroneous "e" at once :)

I'm partial to a nice dark ale, my favourites at the moment are Harviestoun Old Engine Oil 6% & McEwans Champion 7.3%.

• Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, made up genders are from Uranus.
• It's all shits & giggles until someone giggles and shits.
• I wish I had the aim of an Eastern Bloc player.

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 13:15 »
Stealer,

Extend the invite and we can 'walk the walk' and I'll make sure you end up in a comfortable spot. :)

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 21:28 »

No you don't, and no there isn't.  Scotland is Whisky country, remove that erroneous "e" at once :)

I'm partial to a nice dark ale, my favourites at the moment are Harviestoun Old Engine Oil 6% & McEwans Champion 7.3%.

Haha you're right there is no "e" in whisky! My bad! Had lots of Mcewans years ago, not bad. Old engine oil looks interesting.

https://maltwhiskytrail.com/
Shame they don't have Aberlour on it, that is supposed to be excellent. There is another couple not on the map: Tomintoul and Knockandu (spelt something like that).
If you are ever over this way let me know Dave  8)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 21:34 by Stealer »
Stealer.T32

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 00:23 »
I do like a nice Speyside, particularly Glen Moray, although an Islay malt isn't without it's place.
I tend not to drink whisky too much as it makes me angry  >:D

Slàinte Mhath
• Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, made up genders are from Uranus.
• It's all shits & giggles until someone giggles and shits.
• I wish I had the aim of an Eastern Bloc player.