Annoiying players and their stuff :D  (Read 37416 times)

GPREZQ

Re: Annoiying players and their stuff :D
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 14:12 »
 :))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:01 by GPREZQ »

Defty

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 21:58 »
Winjoiners and winswitchers are a plague lately. :(
Also I've noticed a new trend - players who seem to have a beef with me (probably because I'm not afraid to tell them what I think about their bull**it and/or abuse of spidermines) purposefully play worse so my team is more likely to lose the game. I'm in 100% sure that guy named ]]warrior[[ does it, but I'm not so confident about few others like DarkSide or xxanaxx (or sth like that)...

abuse of spider mines? LOL. why stop there? how about poeple who abuse shock rifle, rocket launcher, ect.  ;D

xanax

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 22:12 »
Winjoiners and winswitchers are a plague lately. :(
Also I've noticed a new trend - players who seem to have a beef with me (probably because I'm not afraid to tell them what I think about their bull**it and/or abuse of spidermines) purposefully play worse so my team is more likely to lose the game. I'm in 100% sure that guy named ]]warrior[[ does it, but I'm not so confident about few others like DarkSide or xxanaxx (or sth like that)...

abuse of spider mines? LOL. why stop there? how about poeple who abuse shock rifle, rocket launcher, ect.  ;D

lol
+1
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 22:13 by xanax »

GPREZQ

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 01:25 »
    :))

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 21:11 »
While we're at it let's just ban all the guns.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

GPREZQ

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 22:17 »
 :D good one

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 04:05 »
Just translocator and shield - that would be crazy!  :-\

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2017, 23:09 »

If you would have tried weapons other than spider mines then you might have seen the difference between them.

Defty

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2017, 05:05 »
what?

xanax

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2017, 08:30 »

If you would have tried weapons other than spider mines then you might have seen the difference between them.

Defty goes for the flag, he does not just use spider mines... how about you quit whinning and use a flack cannon or other weapons to destroy the mines like everyone else

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 20:47 »
annoying players is a good theme:

soviet onion sabbed in ctf a whole game, he/she hold the flag back and camped only with it... i flew (same team) 4 minutes in front of him and he only tried to teamkill me...

others are just campin` all the time, game long.... like krell: told him its against rules to camp in base until his team has no majority of nodes, answer was just "f.... you" not very nice and against rules to, many campers these days.... why admins dont do anything against it?

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2017, 06:24 »
others are just campin` all the time, game long.... like krell: told him its against rules to camp in base until his team has no majority of nodes, answer was just "f.... you" not very nice and against rules to, many campers these days.... why admins dont do anything against it?
Camping at enemy power core?
Just say in chat, that smn is corecamping and we will kick him.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2017, 00:44 »
Tonight Olo(HU) sabbed a whole match. He teamkilled, hold vehicles, crushed nearly all team vehicles willfull. Sadly no admin was online... Until he got vote kicked match was over. Dont know why he did this.

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2017, 03:44 »
Tonight Olo(HU) sabbed a whole match. He teamkilled, hold vehicles, crushed nearly all team vehicles willfull. Sadly no admin was online... Until he got vote kicked match was over. Dont know why he did this.
That olo(HU), sometimes other nick(HU) is a known sabber.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2017, 09:59 »
why should we accept joinswitchers? this mornin warrior joined winning team and then dcnr.... nobody cared, i said something and got kicked out of game by admin?!