ONS speed and mods to promote more ONS  (Read 3606 times)

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
ONS speed and mods to promote more ONS
« on: August 22, 2020, 12:29 »
Hi all,

ONS maps are beautiful graphically and offers diverse fun but no one votes them.

This is a pity as much effort goes into making these maps available much like rezq unplayed server.

I suggest:

1.  Increase speed and the mod which Justice put in the game we just played (Guess a bit low gravity with speed enhance).

Let us experiment with this where people can go from node to node in seconds than longer which is exactly what makes ONS boring compared to fast paced vctf.

My vote: Increase speed if not low gravity (or use the mod which we just saw from justice details of which might be more).

What do others say about an experiment for a month to test ons voting ;)

Cheers,
Hell

Piglet

Re: ONS speed and mods to promote more ONS
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 15:59 »
I have a custom webadmin page where I can add in options without breaking things (which always seems to happen if I use the standard webadmin) if you can get justice to let me know what changes he added in I should be able to configure it like that

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Re: ONS speed and mods to promote more ONS
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 16:50 »
Hey :) Just back from vacations ;)

I think the speed increase was most important and a mild low gravity. Maybe you can start with just speed increase (everything moves faster and shoots faster) ? I thought Justice checks this forum lol?

Cheers,