• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
Re: KF-SectorAB
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:44 »
Yehaaaaaaa Nice Map ,, Good Job ! :P

Snipe34

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 16:11 »
Nice first map when at last I download it - MediaFire kept saying servers busy busy busy xd

It's spooky but once I was orientated I found a defence position, and there will be others to find later   It's good, lotsa room to move - but trader entrance a little small.

Good work!

Monsterboy

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 21:03 »
Good map, didn't find any bugs (except for one or two zombies dying for no reason - I think they fell down somewhere?). Only the defense position when you walk up the stairs is too easy imo. First you can defend the entrance to the stairs, then the stairs, then the corridor behind the stairs and then the corridor around the corner. And if everything goes wrong you can jump down to the train. I think it would be a bit more difficult if there was a bridge connecting the two upper levels so zombies could come from both directions.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 07:34 »
@Snipe:
Yeah the trader entrance is kind of small, but there's plenty room inside. I don't know why but those doors just don't work correctly :/

Good map, didn't find any bugs (except for one or two zombies dying for no reason - I think they fell down somewhere?). Only the defense position when you walk up the stairs is too easy imo. First you can defend the entrance to the stairs, then the stairs, then the corridor behind the stairs and then the corridor around the corner. And if everything goes wrong you can jump down to the train. I think it would be a bit more difficult if there was a bridge connecting the two upper levels so zombies could come from both directions.

Well, it's meant that player picks one side he want's to be, and stays there. Guarding the entrance to stairs isn't that easy since they come from 2 corridors.
Also jumping down didn't look as a easy escape because you take fall damage, and be an easy catch for crawlers and others that are nearby.

But ill think about a bridge. Anyone else would like a bridge?

Btw, have you guys survived this map yet? ^^

N3Cr0

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 16:31 »
Our squad (3ppl) died very soon - ok, we didn't know the map when we tried it for that one time.
So I think the difficulty is ok (espacially because the enemies come from two sides).
The bridge, idk, but i think it would be a good way for running from one side to the other.
http://n3cr0.itch.io/

xmpp: n3cr0@jabber.ccc.de

Snipe34

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 21:16 »
Bridge, i dunno.  Maybe wait until the map's properly tested for a week or two then make changes?

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 20:17 »
i play this map , i'm dead in 2 sec xDD  :-\

[MiA]afx0r

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 01:17 »
Really Good map.. did it to the patty round after a few tries, like 4 or 5... Hardcore map =D
I like it
Good work =D

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 18:19 »
Uploaded a new version: (download it here, it has custom music)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bchfh48myjc6xjl

There's a bug with pathing... but hopefully it's not too big of a problem. We'll see that when we're playing...  ::)

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 19:08 »
Man, I've been waiting a while for this1  d(^-^)b
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:09 »
I like this map. That one is a very fun map.

I am just curious about the locked doors, right now there is nothing beside, but what will be there and how to open them..

Hicks

• Lurker
    • id8
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 13:26 »
I can't unpack this map... winrar tells me "unknown method", "no files for extraction".

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 13:29 »
I am just curious about the locked doors, right now there is nothing beside, but what will be there and how to open them..
You don't open them. They're just put there to give you the feeling that there's more areas in this underground complex.

I can't unpack this map... winrar tells me "unknown method", "no files for extraction".

First off, uninstall WinRAR. Then install something more advanced and free, such as Peazip or 7-zip.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 13:32 by [MiA]Raj »

Hicks

• Lurker
    • id8
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 13:57 »
Well, i didn't encounter these problems before. I don't like 7-zip, too ascetic design for me. Anyway, it helped unpack the map :-\