Idle time. Five more seconds?  (Read 4865 times)

NOPE

• Full MemberĀ 
Idle time. Five more seconds?
« on: May 25, 2019, 23:22 »
Is it possible to extend the idle time by just five more seconds. I can almost make it to go pee and run back to the computer before I get booted for idling. No time to even shake it. I just don't like quitting during a match because it throws off the balance (my team does better when I leave).

NOPE sucks!

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Re: Idle time. Five more seconds?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 02:00 »
Seconded!!
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Piglet

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 09:53 »
Hmmm . Can't you just re-join?

Those first few seconds are important on some maps. If several from one team are afk then it spoils the start for everyone if they're not removed and the players who are there balanced in number
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:55 by Piglet »

NOPE

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 10:02 »
True, I didn't think of it like that. Yes, I can always rejoin, I was just afraid that people would think that I am purposefully leaving game.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 10:54 »
Yeah, people start screaming rage quit and hurling unspeakable names  :'(
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 15:10 »
True, I didn't think of it like that. Yes, I can always rejoin, I was just afraid that people would think that I am purposefully leaving game.
We see you leaving due to idle. Your not the first rejoining within a minute.

Absolute_Madness

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 19:31 »
happens alot after big map loading. I alway see 2 or 3 ppl getting kicked , then rejoining back