Hi there.  (Read 4593 times)

Halsey

Hi there.
« on: October 03, 2016, 08:39 »
Heya, this is me, Halsey. I'm new into the forums but I have been playing since last year in the server I guess, I used to use the nick Nonon and actually I don't play that much due to studies in my university. I know some basic tricks about the game as modifying the .ini files, the console, mutators and that kind of info or designing models/skins (I made a Doctor Who model for fun last year that I'm going to publish in some website I suppose) and some cheats in my single player mode.
I like the freedom that the game provides and I've spent more time enjoying it in the HS. Finally best wishes and peace out. ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 13:07 by Halsey »

[MiA]NiiGeL

Re: Hi there.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 11:32 »
Welcome Halsey

[MiA]Zacky

• Hi , I am warrior
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 17:49 »
Welcome halsey   8)

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 17:54 »
welcome ;)

france 1998

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 18:04 »
Heya, this is me, Halsey. I'm new into the forums but I have been playing since last year in the server I guess, I used to use the nick Nonon and actually I don't play that much due to studies in my university. I know some basic tricks about the game as modifying the .ini files, the console, mutators and that kind of info or designing models/skins (I made a Doctor Who model for fun last year that I'm going to publish in some website I suppose) and some cheats in my single player mode.
I like the freedom that the game provides and I've spent more time enjoying it in the HS. Finally best wishes and peace out. ;)
[/quote
welcome ;D
by France the best

[MiA]RockTan

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 19:21 »
Welcome, good to see you here.  ;)