Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Colored nickname
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 13:59 »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 14:10 by Romulus »

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 15:21 »
You totally missed the point. If you can scour the forums and find this thread, you could scour the inner-webby for skin ideas.
This thread already had posts on how to do something. Did you spend any time trying it yourself or did you immediately ask Piglet to do it for you?

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 16:15 »
I don't see why colors would be necessary.

The thread already details how to do it.

If you try it and it doesn't work, it isn't enabled on the server anymore; while I can't speak for how the server is run and what is enabled, I can say I'm doubtful that it would be reinstated just because you want it to be.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Piglet

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2020, 15:51 »
Welcome!

I have a vague feeling that there is (or was) some code on the server to prevent coloured names, so whilst it may work elsewhere there's no guarantee that it will work here.

There's so much custom code on this server that remembering all of it is beyond me (even though I wrote/changed most of it over time).

I spent a while yesterday trying to remember an obscure class I wrote for something on the webadmin. I ended up scanning the entire codebase trying to find it.

Miauz55555

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 21:21 »
Hello, Thank you.

Yes, I would not bother to search anything for some scoreboard-colours actually. =D