http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IGMW2UZQ

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
Re: Desert Fort
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 19:55 »
 :) To HeMan,

Just downloading now and will check it out!

P.S. I tried the map and found a few things that you might want to change. First, you need a teleporter for you shop volume. Place it just outside of the trader hall. Then change the properties of the shop volume to URL to the teleporter. Also, try moving the shop volume so that it'll include the trader. And you can put a trader door in the opening. Plus, the trader is too big. Reduce her size to .5.

And you can put a "zoneinfo" to make the map a little darker. The lighting is a little too birght. And can you place a few zombie volume all over! All you have are zombie zone volumes.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 20:41 by poompoom500 »

deathnotedo

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 02:36 »
cool sky box how did you get it too look like that its awsome...

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 14:12 »
 >:( To HeMan,

Yeah. The skybox is really nice. You can put a KFTraderDoor for the trader and a money room somewhere. And maybe move your zombie spawns closer.

P.S.

I changed the map and added a few things. A money room at lower passageway. Another trader. A trader door and teleporters. Download here - http://www.filefront.com/16628539/KF_ForestDesert_Revised.zip/.

And I added info in your "level summary" (like the map name, author and description).

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 20:48 by poompoom500 »

!iHe_Man!i

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 19:14 »
>:( To HeMan,

Yeah. The skybox is really nice. You can put a KFTraderDoor for the trader and a money room somewhere. And maybe move your zombie spawns closer.

P.S.

I changed the map and added a few things. A money room at lower passageway. Another trader. A trader door and teleporters. Download here - http://www.filefront.com/16628539/KF_ForestDesert_Revised.zip/.
And I added info in your "level summary" (like the map name, author and description).
Really sorry for being slow to respond, is that my internet sucks,
 I've made some changes on the map, not add portal or anything because I do not know how to do it, I'm downloading your review now, you might want to take a look at what I did, but my, net despite being 2mb it drops all the time when I can add and give you the link

I'm sorry for the horrible English, is that I'm translating by google  ;D
and the idea that I had to name the map was like a fort in the desert and not deserted forest but it's all good

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 16:26 »
Cool, downloading

Snipe34

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 18:14 »
That's a fort!

I got a few zombies in the distance with the xbow :)

But poom, it has no skybox.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 19:28 by Snipe34 »

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 20:29 »
 ;D To Snipe34,

But poom, it has no skybox.
I just included HeMan's map file. I did not have the texture file in the zipped file. It's suppose to use the same one that HeMan used for his original Desert Fort map. I revised it for HeMan.