Hello everyone!  (Read 5436 times)

RcR

Hello everyone!
« on: January 05, 2019, 12:11 »
Hey guys,

Some of you might remember me as RcR.T32 when I played on the Titan servers back in the day. I mainly played Freon and trickjumping maps on Assault servers, but also some Onslaught here and there. Yesterday, I played with kops and met FraggerNL briefly on Reddit, which really made me miss the good old days. Also I heard Piglet is a regular here, o/ mate!

In the last 10 years I've been part of many gaming communities, but I must say that none of them were as friendly and welcoming as the Titan community. It was a ton of fun to play with THOR, xming, Trebor, 'Willow, Piglet and all the others, whose name I forgot over the years. I'm glad to see that there are still some people left that play UT2004.

In the meantime I played many games, but mainly Dota 2 (not anymore), Rocket League, Forza Motorsport/Horizon, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO and recently some Quake Champions.

My online username these days is Rhodium or Rh0d1um, but for simplicity's sake, I'm still called RcR.T32 in UT2004. Feel free to add me on Steam too: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rh0d1um

See you all online!  ;)

GPREZQ

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 12:35 »
HI RcR  welcome to the family see you in servers  :) O:-)

kops

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 13:37 »
Hey mate and welcome back :)

Piglet

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 17:43 »
Welcome back!

THOR`

• anxious_f0x
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 00:28 »
Long time no see RcR, hope you're doing well mate!

}TCP{Cloud

• Full MemberĀ 
  • If everything is a dream, don't wake me up.
    • Cl04d
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 20:14 »
Welcome back!