Ok... Let's talk about Loon  (Read 7179 times)

sup

Ok... Let's talk about Loon
« on: December 18, 2018, 09:43 »
I didn't want to do this, but it's been a year since this is happening...

Loon just doesn't play whenever he's on my team (or some team he knows he will lose) And he's still making fun of this.
I never complained here because I like to play when it's harder to win, but it's already unbearable..now he's purposely entering my team just to ruin the game. Throughout this year, I got annoyed with his attitude several times, always asked him to play but he ignores. Besides that, he keeps saying racist and xenophobic things (he says that I'm a black man who lives in a poor country that only has bananas..or call me monkey lol)

I had prints with these curses but I deleted because I didn't want to fight, and, actually, what really bothers me is the fact that he destroys the games with his antigame

So I did this demo showing what he does always and you can draw your own conclusions

Note: Many noobs players do some things of what he does and this doesn't bother me, cuz I know they are trying to play. The problem is that Loon simply abandons the game to purposely harm me and make fun of it. I show in the video how his behavior changes playing with or without me

Note 2:Over the months tolerating this, there were moments that irritated me more, then probably he should have some demo or prints with that. tbh I already played him off the cliff with Bender, but if you see the video you will understand why xD

Note 3:Even when I don't play, he always stays as a spectator before the game starts to see if he will stay in the strongest team. If he doesn't do it and stays on the bad team he leaves or does the same thing he does to me. (as we now have fewer spots for spectators, he is being forced to play, consequently he is entering the weaker teams and doing it more frequently)

Note 3: I don't know why the video image looked like this. I think it's because I have 2 monitors and misconfigured the resolution..

Anyway, enjoy...

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
Re: Ok... Let's talk about Loon
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 17:30 »
nice video... with comments and all; yeah sometimes loon is a ruiner, but like i have learned, is better to play and dont mind of all the ruiners, racists, misogynists, etc. etc.... or just ragequit ajajajaja

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 21:11 »
Thanks sup for that video,he does that too me as well u knw joins in my team and plays like that... I guess some players just want to ruin the games, but what v can do is try to enjoy our game thats all

sup

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 02:25 »
It's a miracle !!!!  ???  ???

Suddenly Loon learned to play !!
He even scored more points than I did!!

I should have done it before  ;D

Krellsan

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 07:00 »
no, man, do not hope yourself, it happens to him, it's  all about his mood right now. He starts to play when he wanted to, and sab either. Like a scofield, lol. Sometimes it seems to me that they are brothers.

sup

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 10:50 »
lol, didn't know Scof is sab
That explains why he was so annoyed with this video that I did
He kept saying, "Be careful, Sup can make a video about it and complain about it in the forum", about 552 times

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 12:32 »
+1

freshmeat

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 00:24 »
+1 (huhuhu!)

Tupiniquim

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 19:08 »
Yes, unfortunately he does this.

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 17:35 »
not all the time tho

sup

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 23:32 »
2 years later... Some people just don't change... Especially racists...