What gaming mouse do you all use?  (Read 15795 times)

Piglet

Re: What gaming mouse do you all use?
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2018, 12:54 »
I have one of the AliExpress ones. I think it's an exact duplicate. It's recognised by the Logitech software. I'll give it a try in game later

Piglet

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2018, 23:15 »
Well, I used the Aliexpress MX518 all evening and it looks, feels and plays identically to my ancient-many-time-repaired original Logitech one.

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2018, 20:49 »
I use a Logitech G500 for very long time, with a faulty-micro-switch-double-click issue, which will be replaced soon.
The software you only need once the program it, you can removed the software later on. Works fine w/out any software :)

I've looked around for a new one  ( i want a Logitech) but the current g500 series are freaking ugly.

G500 (2009)   :ok: replaced by
G500s  (2012)  :ok: replaced by
G502 (2014)  :cerealguyspitting: last version

The nice one about this mouse is:
Freespin option (once used you don't want anything els ;D ) and its wired (aka g500 series)
The most important one is the sensor. It wont register the mousepad if the mouse is lifted by 3a4mm, which i do a lot :)

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2018, 12:46 »
Good to know Piglet :) Thanks and I might order one for my new upcoming laptop.

Nardaq_NL bro I had a few questions for you on the laptop thread :)

RcR

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2019, 12:17 »
Having owning many mice over the years (Logitech MX1000, Razer Copperhead, Razer Imperator, Logitech G9x, Logitech G303), the one I'm using right now is the Logitech G305 and it might be the best one I've ever used. It's wireless, the battery (1xAA) lasts half a year, has no delay compared to wired mice and still has a polling rate of 1000 Hz. And it's not even that expensive! Combine that with a huge mousepad and you're all set for low-sens FPS gaming experience!