« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 00:11 »

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
Re: Hello
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 00:19 »
Found zeus

Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Blub

Re: Hello
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2020, 21:15 »
So what you are saying is that someone randomly freezes my computer during the gaming for no reason and as a reaction I am not allowed comment how bad the server scripts are?

Do you know how annoying it is to play on a slightly older computer with massive FPS drops in the open field when there is more than 4 players on the screen and more than 10 in the server? What do you think - does this random "freeze" help with the annoyance level?

And so far all these past & present "freeze"-s have happened only because I am having a better game without any laming and constantly thawing the teammates. Not only is this "freeze" massively overannoying it is massively useless - if anyone would want to use something then those programs had countermeasures already back in 2006-2007 to counter this very particular piece of functionality -> you would have to be real amateur to fall for it...

HI ZEUS - ALWAYS WEIRD TO READ SOMETHING FROM YOU THAT IS NOT WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS  ??? ;D