For Piglet [and others] who don't believe my current FPS stat  (Read 5386 times)

Ballz.XXL

you called me smallballz while i had 0 points, so assume with that u wanted to say i suck, and your right, only u didnt believe the reason to it.
With 25 fps u cant hit shit believe me

https://imgur.com/a/mNBUzHK

one day i will be back with a decent PC and slice all of your throats  ;D

Piglet

There's always banter - but I don't remember that one. That image is pretty old. I've not played iCTF in over a year.

25fps is really hard.  I'd not even try to play insta with that.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Those are nasty stats. You have my respect chief!
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Ballz.XXL

There's always banter - but I don't remember that one. That image is pretty old. I've not played iCTF in over a year.

25fps is really hard.  I'd not even try to play insta with that.

yeah right old image, its from a week ago. And yeah right its iCTF: '' CLA10 (IT) was shredded by GHOST. (CA)'s Flak cannon ''
this is a freon match from a week ago when u called me small ballz.

Piglet

Ah I thought it was an iCTF map (CTF-Bloxeh).

Ballz.XXL

nah, bloxeh is totally grey coloured

Piglet

Actually, can you get me the date and time of that screenshot and the map name. I can't see anyone at all calling you "smallballz" or any variant I can think of.

Even doing a wild card search for any chat containing "sm" followed by "ba" only came up with this:

jsut cos you got Flak Smapba
Misma bad serber
i have small little kurczak in bath
tell him to post on the miasma forums if he things the ban is wrong

Ballz.XXL

Actually, can you get me the date and time of that screenshot and the map name. I can't see anyone at all calling you "smallballz" or any variant I can think of.

Even doing a wild card search for any chat containing "sm" followed by "ba" only came up with this:

jsut cos you got Flak Smapba
Misma bad serber
i have small little kurczak in bath
tell him to post on the miasma forums if he things the ban is wrong

25 ‎april ‎2019, ‏‎22:15:45
idk the mapname
and don't make it bigger than it is, im not offended anyway by the word smallballz, only i hate it when ppl dont believe my fps stat

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Man I wish you all the best with getting a new PC. I cannot even imagine working with your machine specs. In-fact I would go homeless and food less for a week to buy a new machine than work with your present specs :D But again, my work depends on online and computers ;)

Ballz.XXL

Man I wish you all the best with getting a new PC. I cannot even imagine working with your machine specs. In-fact I would go homeless and food less for a week to buy a new machine than work with your present specs :D But again, my work depends on online and computers ;)

thnx, ikr, but i have a child now, i can't go homeless right know XD, got diapers and milk to buy, and im busy with my new house, when that all is done i will buy a new PC. Until then...

Ballz.XXL

Also Piglet, i have my settings on the lowest of the lowest, so i think u simply don't reconize the map because it looks completly different for you.

sup

Come on! Not bad, dude!
Give me this fps and I'll kick your ass xD