Sure I use Bot XD  (Read 12767 times)

XaX

• Piloto88
Sure I use Bot XD
« on: May 15, 2018, 01:13 »

Today early some players acuse me again I use Bot, this video is for them, 20 minutes of fair play.... and I won again  :pft:

more.....

I play in a server LDG gaming server. is a fully server, they have a several rules include anti bots.. thats my check for this server, never had a problems there..

and also too I play in REZQ some times....

where ir the bot ?  :dude: :dude: :dude:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 21:57 by XaX »

Piglet

Re: Sure I use Bot XD
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 13:26 »
Don't worry about it. I get accused pretty much daily, and there are plenty of better players out there who make me look like a noob!

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 15:01 »
pero parcero, usted usa alienjump y eso es injusto ajajajaja no se si ilegal pero injusto con nosotr@s l@s inutiles.

Piglet

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 15:04 »
Or as Google translate says "but parcero, you use alienjump and that is unfair ajajajaja I do not know if illegal but unfair with us @ s @ @ s useless"

English please. :)

jiRNGen

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 16:19 »
Some hax are undetected by anti tcc...
I remember Xax nick when a good player with :-( nick suspected you to cheating, i was curious you were suspicious and it was easy to figure out that there is something... I wonder how long this cheat hunter  game will last.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 16:22 by Zinst »

GPREZQ

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 19:25 »
it means right partner  ;)  like friend
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 19:28 by GPREZQ »

Joustin_Beaver

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 12:49 »
[edit]Blah Blah...  Lots of players are cheats ... blah blah blah ... I know this and trust me ... blah blah ... blah [/edit]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 20:36 by Piglet »

jiRNGen

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 14:20 »
Do you have some demos proof for others players? On freon you can hear opponents weapons shootings, players movements, health pick ups and ground sounds. There is also prediction as if for exemple in rankin you see somoene and predict where he will go and shoot in the corner where he could appear.

I have seen piglet,moi, dcnr and bj playing. I didn't see any particularity appart some lag when coming around bj, same as when i'm around players from Ukraine.

XaX

• Piloto88
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 18:38 »
pero parcero, usted usa alienjump y eso es injusto ajajajaja no se si ilegal pero injusto con nosotr@s l@s inutiles.

:troll: :troll: :troll:

XaX

• Piloto88
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 19:39 »
Some hax are undetected by anti tcc...
I remember Xax nick when a good player with :-( nick suspected you to cheating, i was curious you were suspicious and it was easy to figure out that there is something... I wonder how long this cheat hunter  game will last.

searching in youtube hacks,  it's like looks a screen of bot

and I dont have any item in my screen. some times to expand my visual range behind the walls use the third person view. not in all areas works because it is impossible to see if the portal goes to another level or floor, but in this case in the first level in faceclassic some times works until u maintain hidden back of a wall and press F4 for view in your lateral sides in your screen, another trick in full graphics settings, is enable the flag glow or flag brightness, in miasma this setting is enable, now when the flagcarrier player pass one portal the flag's glow maintain in that side, also to when he show his face behind in a one wall especially when the player go to the roof and jump behind the tower and in some level show his face, the shine of the flag it remains there, and this is a trick and not a wallhack. some examples

another tip when the flagcarrier it's too near in back of the wall the shine shows for a few second there.

O:-) O:-) :ok:

sorry for my english
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 21:58 by XaX »

Piglet

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 20:38 »
[edit]Blah Blah...  Lots of players are cheats ... blah blah blah ... I know this and trust me ... blah blah ... blah [/edit]

Blah blah...lots of words and absolutely no evidence. You just can't seem to understand that you're not a very good player who quite simply doesn't know what they are talking about. Some people are just better at this game than you are. Please find somewhere else to post and play.  Bye.

Joustin_Beaver

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 21:43 »
blah blah blah.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 22:10 by Piglet »

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 22:10 »
jeje lots of hard words, i dont know who cheats and who doesn't, but i really think equalizer must be fixed, last days almost all my vctf games had been losed or winned for more than 3 points, and winning teams have twice the score, it became really boring when u know there is no chance, there must be a way!

Piglet

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 22:16 »
It's not really that easy to write something for a demo server that works. It's hard enough when you log player stats as we do on the Freon server and use them to try and make moderately balanced teams

Joustin_Beaver

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 22:31 »
[edit] Oh well. I asked for it. [/edit]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 23:13 by Piglet »