why?

he never played with our pings
1 (12.5%)
he does not believe in skills
0 (0%)
anyone better than him must be cheating
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

WorldIsMental is accusing everyone of cheating  (Read 16087 times)

Soma

Re: WorldIsMental is accusing everyone of cheating
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 21:53 »
Don't forget you accused killer_XTREME!!! too 4 or 5 months ago.

Plakatowy

• Buritto
    • Biegan
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 22:57 »
Let me write something from myself. You may remember that when I started playing with you, I also wrote similar forum topics to Mental. Do you know why? Since I was a regular noob (maybe I'm still?), with time I gained skill and "humility" towards players better than me. However, this does not change the fact that it should not be excluded that anyone from the Miasma server does not cheat. In fact, nothing can be done about it - sometimes I play on Minecraft servers, where mostly children play, where the administration usually checks a suspicious player, where the world simply checks his game files by sharing the screen. I assume that we are all adults and mature people here - the game should be fun, not pain. I believe that all this discussion is unnecessary and that each of us should eat buritto to calm down Btw, I'd like to see pvp Quadro vs moi

PS: I'm waiting on the enemy roof with Raptor! ;D

Joustin_Beaver

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2021, 23:06 »
Don't forget you accused killer_XTREME!!! too 4 or 5 months ago.
:D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 10:41 by Joustin_Beaver »

Soma

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 10:10 »

It's our conversion on our WhatsApp group between me and justice 7 months ago, i hope you believe that i never cheat ;)

Piglet

Piglet

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 12:01 »
As an aside, I've been soundly told off by the other admins for being too forgiving of people who have been banned. This time I will be stepping aside from any future decision around removal of the ban.

charsi_baba_zzz

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 17:08 »
There is a whatsapp group? lol

Piglet

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2021, 17:37 »
I wasn't invited either :)

Soma

freshmeat

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 14:57 »
In Mental's defense, Piglet caught Soma cheating back in July and gave him a warning.

Soma

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 16:05 »
Seriously freshmeat? why do you say this every time, didn't i tell you we didn't know that was cheating? Didn't i tell you there was a player who used it for many weeks? Do you think we will do that if we know that's kind of cheats? It was an option in main game we didn't used any external new files. At least that was better than winjoining and laughing at losers by saying annoying words...

Piglet

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 16:56 »
That's water under the bridge. I can totally understand how people might not even know it's problematic....which is why I ask people to remove the binds and don't ban them on sight.

freshmeat

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 17:00 »
Seriously freshmeat? why do you say this every time, didn't i tell you we didn't know that was cheating? Didn't i tell you there was a player who used it for many weeks? Do you think we will do that if we know that's kind of cheats? It was an option in main game we didn't used any external new files. At least that was better than winjoining and laughing at losers by saying annoying words...

EDIT: Posted before noticing Piglet's message above.

According to Piglet's post in the Shoutbox, the only reason for someone to use auto-taunts in this manner is to cheat. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot the post and it is now deleted; I hope Piglet will confirm it.

Regarding winjoining, you have repeatedly and publicly accused me and others (e.g. quadro, duke, etc) of doing so but have yet to post any supporting evidence. You don't like it when Mental accuses you of cheating without providing evidence, do you?

Lastly, I might huhu in-game but I don't use foul language like you do nor do I belittle my teammates when I lose.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 17:03 by freshmeat »

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 17:25 »
 :o
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 17:37 by Romulus »

Soma

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 17:48 »
i wish i took screenshots to proof that 2 days ago you winjoined to then start laughing too, i do my best to win then you winjoin and destroy everything then you start laughing at us by saying huhuhu! and NO MERCI!, we will be happy if you stop doing that continuously, and try to help us instead of destroying matches, you make me angry because of these behaviours then i lose control and start saying bad words by mistake and i was going to send you a private message yesterday to say sorry about that sentance, remember when you got muted because you annoyed an admin by saying your words to him. there're many players that say fu to me from time to time t when i beat them, but never i report them because i undersand and i know their feelings.