Annoiying players and their stuff :D  (Read 40746 times)

Avi.BEST.noob

Annoiying players and their stuff :D
« on: November 03, 2016, 19:23 »
i just wanted to make this thread so we can maybe make fun of annoying players who chat more and play less

i would like to start with

dr house , he constantly speaks about me spawnkilling and he doesnt have anything other then that to say about me

and many more other players he constantly rants about , i will post screenshots now if he says anything to me or anyone else in the future so we can all have a good laugh

or anyother player for that matter

this is just a lol post ,  do not take it seriously please :D

Avi.BEST.noob

Re: Annoiying players and their stuff :D
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 19:23 »
btw i will be top 10 in those annoying players just saying :P

-Adler-

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 11:28 »
here you can laugh. your thread is waste of time.  ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 14:53 »

I'm annoyed by regular players who don't change in order to help the obviously weaker team.  :iamdisappoint:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 14:56 by [MiA]Raj »

Halsey

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 20:23 »
The players that annoy me are the spawnkillers in nodes, base campers and the ones who attack the nodes in the beginning of Torlan, for me it's a weak and easy strategy to win the match. No respect for them.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:18 by Halsey »

Defty

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 03:28 »
The players that annoy me are the spawnkillers in nodes, base campers and the ones who attack the nodes in the beginning of Torlan, for me it's a weak and easy strategy to win the match. No respect for those actions, not the players, unless they do the same all the time.

the raptor attacking the opposing team's corner node linkers at beginning of Torlan is a good strategy, and spawnkilling comes with the territory of being at that node while the middle one is up for grabs to be there to attack it if your team links it up. someone should legit be going for that node to be ready, it's not just being a dick. i always laugh at people who complain at me for attacking them at that situation. okay then, next time i'll just stay in the middle and we'll just battle at middle node all day because you cry when i go on offense and attack you  :))

if it's another locked node, okay I get it, but there's no right to complain at being attacked at a node that can possibly unlocked in seconds. it's what you're supposed to do.

FaceClassic on the other hand I will occasionally spawnkill just for fun, but mostly go back there to weaken tank shield and knock off manta/raptor. and I don't do it nonstop constantly like it's the goal like Spike  O:-)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:33 by Defty »

Halsey

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 06:44 »
Hey Defty, chill. I think my context was misunderstood. Sorry.
I know it is a strategy but if the teams are unbalanced it's really easy to win doing that (attacking the first node). And, in the last one I meant the players that constantly do that, even if their 5/1 node is being attacked when 3 is up or in the locked ones (2/4).
That's for Torlan, in FaceClassic I don't have any complain. :-X
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 17:20 by Halsey »

Defty

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 08:01 »
it's all good. my post wasn't to you specifically as i see people complain about that in game a lot on that node. a couple weeks ago i was the only one at that node and destroyed it when it was available then the equalizer switched me to the other team and one guy starting whining saying i was "useless" and "did nothing but spawnkill"    :D  :))

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 12:26 »
Complaints about teammates.

ONS Torlan
- Most players don't understand that nodes are highest priority (especially at start). They get to the corner node, meet some enemy raptor or bender and start fighting instead of linking node. Often don't even step on it.

VCTF Face
- Flag is taken, but teammates don't look up to shoot raptor that makes taxi over their head.
- Flag is taken, enemy is on top, team is running in base but noone goes up. Take rocket, preload - and go into that portal!
- Those drivers that take bender with you and get it killed: 1) just ride a bit to get in fire and go away 2) make it fall  >:( 3) get you to enemy's base and go away instead of driving inside to effectively use benders firepower.
- Tank in base.
- Sabbers, teamkillers.  :(

Raj posted nice pictures in "My team enemy team" topic  :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:51 by Caracal »

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:14 by Caracal »

Halsey

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 17:06 »
Something a bit irrelevant to add here would be the quitters, winjoiners and trolls but they're not that important.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 17:04 »
the player that constantly annoys me all the time Dr house , he never stops , he says i cheat , i sab , i join wining team , i spawn kill i am skillless , and whatever there is about this is game he says it to me , i dont know how old this kid is but man its real funny to see him cry everyday :))

i take screenshots of him constantly saying something but i forget to save them , i wanna post some of his cries here real bad

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 10:23 »
i take screenshots of him constantly saying something but i forget to save them , i wanna post some of his cries here real bad
Use F9 to save screenshots in UT2004 / ScreenShots.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 16:17 »
u can see now why i have that name NOOB in my name , i didnt knew that

thanx a lot man @ caracal , i will defintly do that

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 16:54 »
HouseMD behaviour:

3. Watch your language, no insults.