kicked cause of playing?!  (Read 5200 times)

Dr Bazillus

kicked cause of playing?!
« on: September 12, 2016, 05:42 »
Hi at 06:30am I played on mia server ctf... xax said to me the wanna practise alien jump(what is on many servers not even legal or just unwelcome....). Anyways I answered an empty server would be the unsoya server and only ctf-face classic good to practice, but this server is an active playing server, so i went on for the flag and got kicked for the game.... So i got kicked for playing? is this a joke? And if, it is a very, very poor and bad one! Please explain me that kind of behaviour? :seriouslychan: :cerealguyangry:

PS: I talked to xax after and he/she only made jokes about me instead explain why doing this....
Free Quote:
Xax:"you didnt even had the flag"
me:"cause you kicked me before i could go for..." anyways you kick now every player in defence? or who not had tried to capture the flag in game?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:22 by Dr Bazillus »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: kicked cause of playing?!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 16:45 »
Hi. Players with a very low score (-15 or something like that) are kicked automatically, maybe that was the case.

Or some admin other than me kicked you.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 00:31 »
I did not had a low score.... but it was an other admin yes... and I explained the reason already, what is for me no reason:
I disturbed on an open-active-playin server an admin for practicing his alien jump....
Anyway, ok I hope that it was not a kind of aggro manner, kicking players who want to play and not practicising dubious methods....

But thanks for your help.

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 14:09 »
The most insulting player in you houseMD , almost calling everyone a cheater including me

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 16:12 »
If I offended you, I´am sorry.  :-X All I´am annoyed about your playstyle is (and I think thats not only my opinion) that youre in ONS mainly spawnkilling. ;) But I don´t call everyone a cheater. If you talk about Dcnr, nearly everyone is sharing the opinion he is botting and I already looked down and got a headshot through a window in the tower by him what is not really possible except by wallhacking O:-)..... maybe you´re right it was luck... ::) Btw the problem I was talking about was´nt initiated by something I said... I just wanted to play at that moment ctf, but xax only wanted the server for practising alien jumps. So why youre talking about this when the situation is already clear and you wasn´t even part of it?
I think the problem is already solved and I hope that won´t happen anymore.  8)

But thank you for to give me a fair warning about my cacography until yet. I will face the music and try my best so you won´t hear anything offending on my part during game. C:-)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 17:12 by Dr Bazillus »