Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Freon - Mia Version - Tips and hints and how to play

<< < (2/10) > >>

Krellsan:
ohhhh. lol. now i see it, but it's unplayable, it's barely noticable with my resolution

Piglet:
Yeah - You're better off with the + radar

Piglet:
Small updates

1. You should now be able to be thawed by your new team when you switch (or are switched) to a new team.
2. No thaw start sound if it's end of round
3. No need to move out of range and back again on thawing to thaw/heal nearby players. This has been there for a few days and may need a little more work as it now rewards you for being thawed close to another player without you even needing to do any work, which seems a little unfair!

Server tick-rate increased

kops:
The feature that people rarely use (or know about) is that they can stay close to team high HP teammates to increase their own HP.  It's often a  round-saving tactic but, because of lack of awareness, is not used enough. 

If you do see a teammate standing or moving right next to you on a quiet area of the map, they are bolstering their HP, don't dodge away so quickly.

Krellsan:
i usualy shoot in da teammate back, and thaw him. it's lot more faster than explaining to him - let's slow down a little, stop and I will give you a little hp, no, no need to twitch there, all goo.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version