Miasma Site > Site Info

new level of sabbing?? lol

(1/3) > >>

tirofijo!!:
Hi there, is me, your more moaning player.... time ago i have been trying to catch cozzamby (alias cybershock) cheats.. its been difficult cause every time i go to spec him he is not soo good anymore, and pph goes down of his normal over 200 to less than 100... anyway i have seen him and Best in many times sabbing vehicles and team and game... they go around wasting time and vehicles and even if thery are opposite team, they dont kill each other and play around.... i have this video, so u can check it out, they where all the game in the upper room of bloodbath, dont kill each other and didnt let anyone to be up... i vote for eternal ban and chemical castration.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0yOgYVzSx8

Piglet:
Video doesn't play...

tirofijo!!:
soooo any good for the castration?... i also have rec of him changing teams one and another time just to make game longer.... and having 3 times the score any other good player had...

Nardaq_NL:

--- Quote from: tirofijo!! on July 17, 2019, 21:38 ---soooo any good for the castration?...

--- End quote ---
will try tell him not to do that next time when i get the chance

--- Quote ---i also have rec of him changing teams one and another time just to make game longer....

--- End quote ---
whats wrong about helping losing team?

--- Quote ---and having 3 times the score any other good player had...

--- End quote ---
This doesn't tell anything. Like i have pointed a few times. If you know the point system, it's no rocket science to get the points.

Link more nodes, kill more flag holders and score more with flag, you will be amazed how fast points rise

tirofijo!!:
he was doing it yesterday, stoped when realize i was specting.... is not about helping losing team, he just changes team over and over..... i know about point system, but ask anyone if is posible to get 150 points in a match where the other best as moi or even u only get 90 at best, and not by capturing lots of flags, but getting shoots in the head of everyone lol, i was wondering is there a way to see a player accurancy percentage in game? please will be useful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version