playerZET  (Read 27644 times)

SplooshyGloopyGoo

Re: playerZET
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2023, 22:42 »
Is playerZet's country IN? There was someone from that country called Gnat who winjoined in typical playerZet style. So annoying.

pishach

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2023, 23:30 »
Is playerZet's country IN? There was someone from that country called Gnat who winjoined in typical playerZet style. So annoying.

playerZET is from Switzerland (CH). Gnat is from India (IN). Unless they are using vpn.

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2023, 20:49 »
Switzerland, famous for chocolate, cuckoo clocks, cheese and nazi gold.
Also known for their neutrality in a conflict...unlike PlayerZET, who favours the winning side :)

Not sure you can join this server when connected to a VPN.
• Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, made up genders are from Uranus.
• It's all shits & giggles until someone giggles and shits.
• I wish I had the aim of an Eastern Bloc player.

lol

• XTRM.T32
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2023, 04:25 »

Just auto kick people that manually switch team. >:D

Plassy

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2023, 10:14 »
Sorry, it just ain't gonna happen on Warfare server; that is not the way things are  :))  ::)

duke

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2023, 10:20 »

Just auto kick people that manually switch team. >:D
Balancer sucks lately, I've switched teams, so that it balances out a little, guess I should be kicked out too lol, lol.

Just bring back the kick vote button.

Kuha

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2023, 11:43 »
They cant bring the  old kick vote.  We dont want the drama club spam the forum full asking unbans and why the reason they bullied someone to get kicked out games is  okey.

Soma

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2023, 12:04 »
They cant bring the  old kick vote.  We dont want the drama club spam the forum full asking unbans and why the reason they bullied someone to get kicked out games is  okey.
+1

duke

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2023, 12:05 »
Which kick votes were unjustified?

Plassy

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2023, 13:13 »
+1
This is fabrication! Only one player got himself kicked in months and months, so there was no drama apart from the objection to being kicked. The removal of the kickvote button is the responsibility of the admin who removed it; trying to blame me for the removal because they think I overused it was, in my opinion, an unecessary move which affected the whole community for which, I am sorry! It would have been a much fairer decision to have denied me access to the button; at the end of the day, they seem to have me on permanent mute, so why not just affect me rather than everybody?

Piglet

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2023, 17:29 »
I don't know the history so can't comment about why it was done or who did it - but taking the ability to use the button away from specific people would require time and effort to code.

Plassy

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2023, 18:29 »
A real shame because personally, my gameplay is much better without the button being there and it would have been nice for the other hundreds of players to have that facility.  I have found that generally NO OTHER PLAYER abused the presence of the button  :-[ Oh, apart from kicking me once when my whole team objected to my mucking our tank about  :))

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2023, 22:30 »
I'm pretty sure every time I joined Freon I saw random kickvotes being placed when there's 1 person left alive on a team or if someone just isn't very good at the game (myself included).

It really should only be used if someone is being an ass or an active detriment to the game or players around them.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

pishach

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2023, 23:20 »
Which kick votes were unjustified?

Resike, Scofield, California are regularly accused of botting by some players and I have seen couple of them getting kick-voted out of the game. Just before disabling the kick vote option. Seen some talk against Snoop too. Couple of days ago someone was accusing Rompy of cheating too... lol.

Plassy

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2023, 23:36 »
NO! You have only seen 2 kicked, Resike and myself; yes, lots of players object to the others because of their extremely high eff %; my kick was by my own team because of my tank mismanagement which cost us the game :o