playerZET  (Read 29814 times)

Right

Re: playerZET
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2023, 20:12 »
Bye Zet?

Flenser

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2023, 23:04 »
Resike, Scofield, California are regularly accused of botting by some players and I have seen couple of them getting kick-voted out of the game. Just before disabling the kick vote option. Seen some talk against Snoop too. Couple of days ago someone was accusing Rompy of cheating too... lol.
I thought that the kickvote option was removed after I successfully got people to kick Scofieldd a couple of times.

We were playing, and he was the only one of his caliber on the server, and it made things extraordinarily uneven. He won every game, 5-0 or 5-1 at best. On Longest Yard, he took the machine gun of the tank, and simply decimated the other team.

It wasn't a question of his botting, it was a question of him making the game uneven to the extent it wasn't even worth playing.

I finally asked people to kickvote him so that we could play games that were somewhat even and enjoyable, and people actually kickvoted him, which is pretty rare. After that happened a couple of times, the kickvote option disappeared.

This was after a year or more of Plassy randomly kickvoting people, which I found humorous after a while.

duke

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2023, 12:30 »
playerZET right now:

Plakatowy

• Buritto
    • Biegan
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2023, 12:41 »
Just ban him, thats the solution.

Plassy

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2023, 14:13 »
Random was entertaining (a good occupation for a crap player) and very rarely followed up by any player until some ne'er-do-well killjoy decided for themselves to remove the button  :o Apparently, even Piggie was unaware that it had gone, now that is an interesting one  :))
@Flenser, my sympathies go with you and other players who felt (and still feel) that they had a legitimate reason for using the dreaded button  :'(

player@ZET

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2023, 20:54 »
Yes Hello

I am Happy that you bann me forever please.

With such idiot Players we can play really... Hope all the idiot Players have fun on Mia... I will never play again.

And Please bann me forever... and a happy hole Life all :-)!

Much Lucky for Resike hope he is happy now :-)!

LG

player@ZET

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2023, 21:11 »
Hello

I am so Happy that i must play UT2004 anymore... I will play other games with young Peoples.. not with such Grandpas on UT :-)))!

I Hope your future Life will good and i hope i will see you anymore LoooL

LG

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2023, 21:21 »
Stop win-joining / swapping yourself to winning team and all will be fine.

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2023, 21:23 »
A fight won hard is much more adnil than win join. Why game if you want to see a code say you won :D

player@ZET

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2023, 22:12 »
Make what you want... I doesnt will play Ut2004 never again! Write about me... and talk about me... all Players on Ut2004 are only arrogant and all means he will be the best player ever... and they love kill noobs like and give them no chance... they think only about himself and means UT2004 is him only life...!

In reality UT Players are only poor humans and wait only for his real death... yes play it 20 years longer... and I hope you will happy on your death...t hat you have spend to hole Life for UT2004 :-)!

its not my problem... all players here its his only life for UT2004 and they life in a og. virtual world... when you fill ut2004 your life and you are happy with ut2004 then play it until your death :-)!

Now I am on this point that i will spend no more time for this senseless game... I wish you many years fun with this game :-)!

LG

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2023, 22:29 »
Funny that you whine so much but why don't you simply stop doing what people are not happy about. When you disbalance, it screws other people's hard work which can be equally hurting as most people barely get time to catch a few games a day and in that time if they get screwed by your actions , its not really fair to them ? I personally don't care if you win join but I am blessed with a 16 ping. Imagine our non-EU buddies who try and win with long distance net?

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2023, 01:22 »
Make what you want... I doesnt will play Ut2004 never again! Write about me... and talk about me... all Players on Ut2004 are only arrogant and all means he will be the best player ever... and they love kill noobs like and give them no chance... they think only about himself and means UT2004 is him only life...!

In reality UT Players are only poor humans and wait only for his real death... yes play it 20 years longer... and I hope you will happy on your death...t hat you have spend to hole Life for UT2004 :-)!

its not my problem... all players here its his only life for UT2004 and they life in a og. virtual world... when you fill ut2004 your life and you are happy with ut2004 then play it until your death :-)!

Now I am on this point that i will spend no more time for this senseless game... I wish you many years fun with this game :-)!

LG

Okay

Bye
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

sup

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2023, 01:31 »
pff it doesn't make any difference even with my 220 ping and 16p/l. I saw him picking teams several times, but whatever. Bobi disrupts the balance of the game by doing this, not him.

Btw Hell, I noticed that Loon doesn't winjoin or sab when you're recording for YouTube, could you do this more often? thanks

just another screenshot of Loon sabotaging my game for my personal collection

Right

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2023, 19:14 »
I have seen multple times that BOBI switches to the losing team.
Now i think of it, I was on the loosing team (it's not on-line yet) could it be that he got some love for me? ^-^

pishach

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2023, 20:32 »
I have seen multple times that BOBI switches to the losing team.
Now i think of it, I was on the loosing team (it's not on-line yet) could it be that he got some love for me? ^-^

+1. Yeah, Bobi-Boba one of those player who tries to balance the match. Not many are there tbh.