Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Freon crowd Vs Vctf crowd

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ekulz:
Seems it's already Freon vs VCTF. Freon friends on opposing team are just taunting each other rather than killing :D

Stealer:

--- Quote from: Ekulz on February 08, 2024, 17:09 ---This would be fun, but I think it would just stir up more trouble between certain players if they lost. In the old days we used to have fun wars all the time consisting of VCTF/TAM players, back when people didn't take the game so seriously :)) Can we all kiss and make up and play on whatever team we want again without stigma? The community is tiny and all the animosity is unnecessary imo.

p.s i can't tell if this post is serious or a joke lol

--- End quote ---

Haha, been playing UT2004 since 2006. I wasn't trying to cause trouble. I think the world would be a better place if we just fought each other on UT rather than actual wars etc! It's primarily a response to Grim Fandango. Last tourney I organised was on Titan many years ago 2000s (freon tourney).
I totally agree there is no need for animosity, just resolve it with headshots in game :) Either way it should get mia players on a dfifferent server for a brief period.
I quite like vctf from my limited experience, but I literally have no clue where I am going on any of the maps... Aren't there keys to highlight a route to the enemy flag?

Risel:
It's ok, no one is fighting with anyone) It's just that some vctf players are just used to seeing a certain type of game, and when they meet real pro players, they start worrying and yelling about cheating. Anyone can seem like a cheater if instead of playing normally and helping your team, you sit in secluded spots with spiders or other secret places and quietly shoot other players while ignoring the match. It's classic.

--- Quote ---I quite like vctf from my limited experience, but I literally have no clue where I am going on any of the maps... Aren't there keys to highlight a route to the enemy flag?
--- End quote ---

Use "M" and "N" to see the direction of the enemy or your own base. These keys work by default in the game.

Stealer:
Aye that seems logical. People even call that on the freon server sometimes!

Thanks Risel, I'll remember that for next time :)

holyspam:
Massacre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version