Prescribed herbs in the UK  (Read 2929 times)

Stealer

• StealerNinja
Prescribed herbs in the UK
« on: March 04, 2024, 21:48 »
Got put onto this through someone. I have a friend who has it on prescription, I'm quite jealous.
From reading up on it through the website and discussions with one of the clinics. They are able to prescribe it if you "have exhausted treatments through your GP" once they've done that they go for a consultation and prescription. All the info is on the site and the clinics sites. I had no idea they can prescribe it for such a multitude of illnesses: Anxiety, insomnia, epilepsy, MS etc (there are quite a few). I thought it was mainly only cancer patients, until a while ago)
Anyways the website for UK residents only.
https://medbud.wiki/clinics/
Stealer.T32

Cannonfodder

Re: Prescribed herbs in the UK
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 17:51 »
Bit of a rip off. 3 monthly review consultations £50 +,  I can see these being useful for finding correct dosage but beyond that it’s overkill. Even my lithium is tested 6 monthly and that is literally poisonous.

Stealer

• StealerNinja
Re: Prescribed herbs in the UK
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 21:45 »
Aye maybe, for me the price is irrelevant, it would just give me peace of mind to make sure corporate enforcers can't confiscate my meds :)
I had an interesting conversation with one of the clinics; me being a herbal advocate for my ailments. Ironically I probably know more about the long term effects than the clinic (30 years for me next year)   8) ;D
Stealer.T32