How to kill a dying game in 2 steps  (Read 15074 times)

holyspam

Re: How to kill a dying game in 2 steps
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2024, 22:32 »
How to kill a dying game in 2 steps 1 step:

Allow sup to play
« Last Edit: June 19, 2024, 22:46 by holyspam »

sup

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2024, 23:23 »
That's the problem with admins who don't play, they don't know anything about the players who keep the server alive. They only see logs.

See Monday how many players were online when nardaq deleted concrete, space, magnet and collateral. But ofc u don't care, u don't play vctf.

Only here we already had at least 4 vctf players who agree with me (and i know at least 10 more), but yeah, u're right man, keep reading the vctf logs while you play freon, it's working very well.

Ottiishiia

• ~O m m m 💎
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2024, 00:06 »
Sup is a great skilled player and he is one of the most beloved players, he always tries to make a happy atmosphere in the game, and being nice! And many people on the server would agree with me.

I play often, almost everyday and I haven't seen you Holy, playing on warfare server, so judging people you don't know, its not a way to go, think if it was reverse, nobody wouldnt want to be judge based on unknowlegde... ღ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠒⠦⣄⣠⠶⠞⠳⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠛⠛⠛⠲⢦⣤⡴⠶⠶⢶⠏⠀⢀⣄⣹⣇⡀⠀⠀⣻⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠂⠀⢿⣼⠋⠀⠉⣿⣍⠉⠉⡆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢿⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠤⠤⠿⢦⣀⣤⠿⠼⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⠤⠶⢿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣼⡧⠤⠆
⣠⣤⢼⡧⢤⠀⠀⠀⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⣤⣧⣄⡀
⠀⠀⢀⡿⠉⠹⡄⠀⠈⠋⠀⠀⠀⣴⠒⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣼⠁⠀⠀
⢠⡞⠉⠛⠀⠀⠹⠶⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠾⠉⠙⠒⠀
⠀⠳⢤⣀⠀⠀⢠⠖⠒⠈⢳⣀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣤just signature,relax

Plakatowy

• Buritto
    • Biegan
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2024, 08:33 »
ye who tf is holy

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2024, 13:52 »
Holy is the guy who uses this to de-stress: https://www.coolgift.com/en/Anti-Stress-USB-Enter-Key . Just replace 'enter' with 'BAN' plaka :D

Also Otti's praise of sup makes me think of the note taker that surrounds the NK dictator :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 13:55 by hellfire »

holyspam

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2024, 19:11 »
Sup is a great skilled player and he is one of the most beloved players, he always tries to make a happy atmosphere in the game, and being nice! And many people on the server would agree with me.

I play often, almost everyday and I haven't seen you Holy, playing on warfare server, so judging people you don't know, its not a way to go, think if it was reverse, nobody wouldnt want to be judge based on unknowlegde... ღ
tl;dr

sup

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2024, 19:22 »
Dw, I summarize for you:

you don't know shit about me or the vctf server, yw

holyspam

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2024, 19:32 »
I know that you spend more time as a drama queen on the forum, than ingame

sup

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2024, 19:43 »
Sigh, and Pig asks me not to be aggressive...

Yeah, let's delete all the most popular maps in the game and that's okay, let's add 50 more assault maps that no one wants to play besides Pjano and Nardaq and that's okay.

I tried to talk to Nardaq on discord and he ignored it, just like he ignored it here. Anyway, close this thread and whatever.

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2024, 19:24 »
Yar, I wouldn't annoy Holy if I were you SUP; Holy has no restraint :D + he is a really good shot!

In all fairness, I would have to agree with the majority vote of players. Just my take. I don't play vctf very often - I have played a few times. I find it too confusing to remember which keys are for which guns in vehicles, with my freon kb layout.
I will try playing vctf again soon  ::)
Stealer.T32

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2024, 20:39 »
Since the precedent is set, I'm considering what arbitrary changes of my own to make to behaviour I don't like, such as giant donkey statues that crush people that sit in superweapon spawns for more than 10 seconds. And if anybody complains, I'll force their nickname to "giant-donkey-statue-hater."

How to kill a dying game in 2 steps 1 step:

Allow sup to play

I don't see there being a problem with allowing Sup to play.

Sigh, and Pig asks me not to be aggressive...

His post caught me a little off-guard.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 21:21 by Veica »
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Tupiniquim

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2024, 14:56 »
I understand that defense occurs, this is natural and everything is fine. Sup, he is a good member of the server, he always respected the rules, he doesn't cause trouble. We know that smaller maps bring more excitement due to the speed at which things happen. Please do not remove the smaller maps.

sup

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2024, 15:52 »
thank guys

Since the precedent is set, I'm considering what arbitrary changes of my own to make to behaviour I don't like, such as giant donkey statues that crush people that sit in superweapon spawns for more than 10 seconds. And if anybody complains, I'll force their nickname to "giant-donkey-statue-hater."

This would be an arbitrary change that would have my 100% support xD

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2024, 11:20 »
Nardaq is still dropping deemers all over the place and nuking the winning teams base (at least twice yesterday).

What enjoyment can possibly be gained from ruining the game like this?  The "photo op' at the end is a fun part of a match, is he getting some sort of kick, knowing full well he's pissing off other players?

This is not only affecting gameplay, it has also stopped me from donating towards the upkeep of the server this year.

Interfering during matches for the glee of one individual is not my idea of fun.  Is it too much to ask for the forced map switching, dropped monsters/Malcolms/nukes, or whatevers to stop?
--

On another note...the immediate respawn in warfare often has me jumping and spraying bullets in every direction as It takes a fraction of a seconds for my brain to register I've been killed.  Could the respawn timer be upped to 1 second?  I feel this will give players sufficient time to regroup and refocus.
• Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Piglet

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2024, 15:50 »
My take on this is that the things admins can do that other players can't do should be sparingly and appropriately done.

I'll ask again.