Miasma Site > New members

Greetings from TriangleMan

<< < (2/2)

[MiA]Raj:

--- Quote from: TriangleMan on July 22, 2010, 11:50 ---Thank you! 

Truly having fun with Killing Floor.  Think I got most of the basics down last night.  It's impressive watching you guys work together with a 150+ zombies coming your way.  I get that opportunity because I'm usually dead. ;D

--- End quote ---

Just keep distance and you'll be alive, atleast longer ^^
And always make sure your back is safe.

--- Quote from: TriangleMan on July 22, 2010, 11:50 ---
Someone posted up a big zip of maps here: http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=GameTypes/KillingFloor/

Tried the cache.  Need to mess with it a bit.  Wants to draw on my standard UT2004 stuff.  Can you have a cache extractor in the UT2004 file and the UT2004/KF file.  They didn't seem to like each other??

--- End quote ---
My upload xD
Just extract the KF map files. They're all in same ut2004 cache directory. Once you have them extracted, they'll be in UT2004/Maps folder. Move all "KF-" maps to UT2004/KFMod20/Maps  manually.

[MiA]Zaid:

--- Quote from: [MiA]Raj on July 22, 2010, 04:42 ---Hello. I love freezetag too.
--- End quote ---
Me Too !

TriangleMan:
Oh Cool about about the Cache Extractor.  Didn't even think to look at the one I already had installed.  Tried to jam another cache extractor into the KF folder. lol.  Every once and awhile its just that simple.  Thanks again!

Yeah, about UT2004, I seek out populated servers.  There aren't too many left.  But, there is still fun to be had.

Sniper / Camp:  ODC: 66.235.180.112:7783         Well Populated
Freeze Tag:       SZO: 68.232.172.146:7777          Well Populated
Killing Floor:      Right Here!!!                               Well Populated

[MiA]afx0r:
welcome Triangle =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version