Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Buglist

<< < (2/6) > >>

[MiA]Slim_Cognito:

--- Quote from: Snipe34 on June 30, 2011, 00:36 ---The nade throw, I noticed that xd.  Hope it can be fixed... best I can say.

--- End quote ---

are you guys sure that it isn't just "i tried to switch weapons but i pushed the scroll button too hard and threw a nade"? :-X

i have a mouse with 2 extra keys, and i regularly trigger the massage under my scroll key"need medical attention mate!" but never throw a nade while switching weapons

Hicks:
I've noticed bug with dual 9mm's. Sometimes you can pick up second 9mm even total weight is full (i think that pistol was dropped by dead player). And when you'll come to shop, "clip" and "buy" buttons is disabled - that's because player can't buy armor sometimes, i think. But if you sold bug 9mm, all be fine.

N3Cr0:

--- Quote from: [MiA]Slim_Cognito on June 30, 2011, 05:35 ---
--- Quote from: Snipe34 on June 30, 2011, 00:36 ---The nade throw, I noticed that xd.  Hope it can be fixed... best I can say.

--- End quote ---

are you guys sure that it isn't just "i tried to switch weapons but i pushed the scroll button too hard and threw a nade"? :-X

i have a mouse with 2 extra keys, and i regularly trigger the massage under my scroll key"need medical attention mate!" but never throw a nade while switching weapons

--- End quote ---

... sounds a little bit like the last bug I experienced:
I had a Winchester in my hand and couldn't reload , then I noticed my ammo decreasing till it was empty - also I couldn't shoot. Also I couldn't switch to another weapon. Then I threw it away and I was fine - even after re-pickup the bug was gone.
Anyway, I never had this bug before - seems there is no need to fix it

poompoom500:
 >:( Bugs,

I just played KF-ArtGallery a few minutes ago and I noticed (a couple of times, I think) that when I threw a shotgun and tried to access my hunter shotgun, that I couldn't get any weapon! Nothing shows in my FPS view. Even when I use the middle mouse to scroll.

[MiA]Raj:

--- Quote from: Snipe34 on June 30, 2011, 00:36 ---
The hs reload - Hamada did it that way on purpose.  Before hs use to be always empty... so maybe that's a good bug?

--- End quote ---

You mean the bug where HS dropped by dead player has full ammo? How is this good. Most players who manage to die with HS are wasters that kill even single stalkers with it. So if they're dead, instead of picking up their almost-empty HS, they get a full one to waste more as reward.

--- Quote from: poompoom500 on July 01, 2011, 04:00 ---I just played KF-ArtGallery a few minutes ago and I noticed (a couple of times, I think) that when I threw a shotgun and tried to access my hunter shotgun, that I couldn't get any weapon! Nothing shows in my FPS view. Even when I use the middle mouse to scroll.

--- End quote ---

You mean you threw one weapon and another didn't show up anymore? Never had this happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version