General Zone > Technology Area

Project Sony

<< < (2/3) > >>

N3Cr0:
Oh I didn't know...
Anyway, I tried CoD Black Ops on my PC - It sucked -.- no inovation - not worth to buy (just my impression)
But last time I tried the Zombie mode on a friend's XBOX360 (He also has a giant TV) - that was so nice^^

Vanico:
Yeah, the Zombie Mode is nice. But after they wanted 15€ for the DLC, I stopped playing it :S

N3Cr0:
omfg that sucks
well I got the game at the same day when they started to sell it - and we were sad we couldn't play it in our LAN
You have to connect via steam with a valid license and there was no crack to fix it (I even don't know if now one got released)

Veica:
Yeah, I tried Black Ops on my PC but the game lagged like I integrated molasses into my broken d-link and then tried to internet with it.

Veica:

--- Quote from: N3Cr0 on June 29, 2011, 17:55 ---Have you tried to clean the lens of the BD?
Btw, is this the fat or the slim PS3 - I don't have one so I can't see the difference on your photos.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this is the Slim model, one of the first.

And, the problem wasn't the lens. It was the drive itself; it wouldn't mount the disc properly, but infinitely whir and make me have to screwdriver the disc out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version