Good player = BAN?!  (Read 6019 times)

sonic

Good player = BAN?!
« on: September 08, 2015, 14:30 »
So, I got banned (maybe a week ago) for no reason  :'(

and from this image you can see my score (from which the admin argues/his proof for banning me)

So the question is, "Being good player = ban?!"

Come on admin(s)! I know what I did in my past (using bot) but yeah I was just 11 or 12 that time, Now I understand things better, why don't you stop saying the same thing again and again?! Bring up some facts?!

(conversation with galaxy)

How can one guy just sending a picture and telling I am cheating is right and I am not? Where in the picture it shows that I am using any kind of bot/auto aim? Where is a video of me botting?

(Some images showing my score in most of the matches, see 'time' and 'pph')

The same match ending part :

Other :

Good players like rusty and xanax can say that I play fair...

WHY BAN ME WITHOUT ANY PROOF?!

P.S I don't hate any admin(s) and respect there decision but I need some valid proof before getting ban from my favorite server!  ;)

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Good player = BAN?!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 17:18 »
Come on admin(s)! I know what I did in my past (using bot) but yeah I was just 11 or 12 that time, Now I understand things better, why don't you stop saying the same thing again and again?! Bring up some facts?!

Wasn't this like just a year ago? One of the conditions for letting you return was that you stop changing your name, you haven't kept your promise.

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 19:04 »
Quote from: sonic
yeah I was just 11 or 12 that time

Quote from: [MiA]Raj
Wasn't this like just a year ago?

Quote from: sonic
i am immature kid back then, now i am not

Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

sonic

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 05:11 »

Wasn't this like just a year ago? One of the conditions for letting you return was that you stop changing your name, you haven't kept your promise.

I changed my nick because annoying people calling me bot -_- and I don't think any admin has complained about me changing nicks (recently) and I guess the admin banned me because of the score which I had rather than the nick.

sonic

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 05:18 »
aaand galaxy said that "your playstile isn't right" "maybe botting" "ppl complained"
He only mention that I was botting but never did he say the ban was because of nick changing...
Now you guys are just going another direction.. :/

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 14:42 »
I changed my nick because annoying people calling me bot
Thats says all Sonic !

First ya promise Raj ya will never change your Name, so ya can come back.
Second is, ppl complained about botting - 70 % from miasma did.

- You broke so many times the rules, and have given us repeatedly disappointed
- I will not lift the ban just because you asked for a Video proof.

months ago we asked when we lead us back to this discussion. and here we are again. End of Topic

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 07:15 »
OHAYO. WATASHI NO NAMAE NYORUZU DESU. WATASHI WA NIHONGO GA WAKARIMASEN. WATASHI NO DIKKU GA ITAIDESU. MATA, KONO.

(translation: I'm an idiot. Also, this..)
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.