Survived  (Read 57606 times)

AntiSeptic

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Update dropped my old pervert avatar
Re: Survived
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2011, 17:21 »
How did you manage chambers of life?

Don't even know myself : it was a big tension session.

Sirens all over the place , crawlers that don't let you in peace one second , we were all drived to a corner ...

Medics were a BIG plus to win.

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2011, 02:25 »
http://fr.xfire.com/video/506137/

http://fr.xfire.com/video/506137/

I wonder if everyone have horrible sound with those video. wonder why

Vanico

• Loves KF and makes maps.
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2011, 21:13 »
Hrhrhr... pwnd him with the last hunty shot.

Hicks

• Lurker
    • id8
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2011, 21:47 »
Sadly i wasn't playing...

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05 »
 ;D To Miasma gamers,

EPIC WIN LAST NIGHT by Master_Chief!

It was me (the handsomest one), Kermit_The_Frog, and Master_Chief playing KF-THS down to the wire. Last Wave and we got all the zomboids. Then Big Guy showed up. It was showdown at the THS corral. Three against one - fair fight! We all drew against the Big Kahuna but one of us wasn't so lucky - Kermit. He was probably thinking of Miss Piggy so he got distracted, and wham-bam, he's down for the count. It was only me and Master_Chief against Rope-a-dope! I was by the window just above the elevator, when I heard and saw Pugsie Panchito approaching from the door. So I jumped on to the elevator and ran towards the van by the fence. I was giving Master_Chief the chance to shine as he duke it out with Nasty Patty. I jumped up the van using my bionic power plus the hunter shotty and got up top. I was watching Master_Chief running as Poopsicle was shooting at him with his pee-minigun. When all of a sudden, I backed up too far and fell in between the van and the fence, seriously getting stuck! But MC was a brave soul and kept plugging away at Pimple Puss as he got stuck at wired staircase. MC asked me how many nades I have left. I said I have six left. When I foolishly decided to throw Puking Prancer a nade. And guess what? I FREAKED myself. MC was now on his own. Me and Kermit were watching from the heavenly bleechers as MC went around the bus, around the plaza embankment, and around the bus again, evading and pelting Push N Bush along the way. After a generation has passed, and having seen Rip Van Winkle several times, Kermit, who was in the great beyond, told MC that the BIG DOOD has ran out of syringes. HE is now vunerable to MC's onslaughts (verbal and otherwise).

End of the road for Jaundiced Junior! MC was hurling (verbal) onslaughts to Mighty Mickey Rouke until he can't take it anymore, and he succumbed to MC's smell, errrrr... spell. One last shot of the Hunter Shotty and down went Gilligando!

Congrats Master_Chief!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:18 by poompoom500 »

N3Cr0

« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2011, 12:26 »
LoL what a nice story... and true
http://n3cr0.itch.io/

xmpp: n3cr0@jabber.ccc.de

JD

• Let's make cupcakes!!!
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2011, 12:39 »

Snipe34

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2011, 00:52 »
beat this mf map at last  :D

Snipe34

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2011, 22:47 »
win win... now very good teams

O'Neal

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2011, 16:26 »
Now you see Snipe if Im not there where you,then win xD

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2012, 14:03 »
 :-\ To Miasma Gamers,

Sweet victory by Sweety! We played KF-Afghanistan a couple of days ago, and we got to wave 9. Everyone was on top of a small building huddled together, when we all decide to spread out. Me, Player, and Necro went to the top of the building right next to us. The rest went on the floor and did their dead-level best to decimate the BIG BOJANGLE. But alas, BIG BOTSWANA was too clever and strong. He picked us off one by one. Until only Necro and Sweety were left. Necro fought valiantly hiding/zigzagging around the building foundation posts. But fatigue finally got him and he succumbed to HUMANGOUS HUMANOID. He too was deprived of sweet victory. However, all is not lost. Sweety was still standing! She quickly went down the stairs to the battle ground and confronted HIM. With a swift shot here, a quick maneuver by the bottom stair steps there, Sweety released the fatal shot from her Hunter Shotgun! BABLAM! Down went RED RUNNING DOOD!

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2012, 21:20 »
 :) Ownage,

Just want to post this thing with AuderyRafael doing a double ownage on the patty back to back. We played KF-Afghanistan and another map last week.

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2012, 22:16 »
 >:( Ownage,

Check this out. I made a map in KF retail version with several Horzine soldiers who did the battle for me. But I had to help out in the last wave to kill the Patty.

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2012, 21:30 »

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2012, 01:43 »
 :-X Ownage,

I got my Commando perk. And am using Obi Kenobi as my toon.

Ownaged the game using my Crysis persona.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:08 by poompoom500 »